• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2014 floor plans are up [outdated]

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Where is the bear?

edit: YES
kjCjCsRl.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Drop all the bombs, Nintendo! This E3 is theirs for the taking.

NHale

The time to those that like to conclude about who has more games or secrets to reveal based on space on the floor arrived.

It failed everytime but I'm sure it will be done again.

Cess007

LOL at Capcpom

And yes, it seems Nintendo took an extra booth this year. Maybe for the QoL thing. It would be interesting to see too. Also, 4144 is for playable demos of TLG, HL3 and Best Souls surely
;3

Linkhero1

Seems like everyone will be attending E3 aside from Nintendo. What the fuck...

Nintendo really needs to get with the times.

oatmeal

Banned
The Nintendo booth looks like Platinum's Logo. They even have the small 5644 booth to be the star.

Clearly, Nintendo bought Platinum and Platinum is CONFIRMED making Star Fox.

Wow.

Book it.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ok, I searched a little, RPG cathegory for 3DS.

Atlus
Capcom
Two Gung Ho (the same as Wii U)
Natsume

And, after doing some more research, the two Gung Ho items are present also for PS3, PS4, 360 and One. Is this P&DZ going everywhere?!

DJIzana

Oh Sega... Such a small booth in comparison to Square Enix and Capcom. =(

Also... No Bandai Namco? Boooooooooo!

Leflus

Rösti;111988540 said:
Yes. I didn't mark that as I didn't remember exactly what the listing said last week. But Sony most likely have 4144 and 4044, yeah. Microsoft probably has 4022 and 4012.

I underlined this in the OP.
AKA "The Kinect Booths"

NHale

LOL at SCEA having meeting rooms 504, 506 and 507. Why not 505? Because 505 Games took that meeting room.

And, after doing some more research, the two Gung Ho items are present also for PS3, PS4, 360 and One. Is this P&DZ going everywhere?!

Maybe it's Grasshopper's new game, Lily Bergamo? It was never said for sure that it was a PS4 exclusive, IIRC.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I don't think it's possible for them to get in the building. They will definitely will be holding demos in a nearby Motel 6.
I don't think they can afford a motel. Might just be in the parking lot again.

Piscus

Guys, 4822 is Nintendo's main booth. 5244 is a two-storied booth where closed media access is granted up top while business-y stuff goes on down below. 5644 is a small area where media members waited before the Wii U showcase event last E3. All it had was a few tables, some finger foods, and a TV showing the E3 Direct on a loop. There was no enclosure. It was lined with simple, velvety ropes.

BM8

Neo Member
That extra Nintendo booth could be for where they broadcast the Treehouse Project live, that will be streaming throughout the day.

Top Bottom