• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2014 floor plans are up [outdated]

Riki

Guys, 4822 is Nintendo's main booth. 5244 is a two-storied booth where closed media access is granted up top while business-y stuff goes on down below. 5644 is a small area where media members waited before the Wii U showcase event last E3. All it had was a few tables, some finger foods, and a TV showing the E3 Direct on a loop. There was no enclosure. It was lined with simple, velvety ropes.

Next gen velvety ropes?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
LOL at Capcpom

And yes, it seems Nintendo took an extra booth this year. Maybe for the QoL thing. It would be interesting to see too. Also, 4144 is for playable demos of TLG, HL3 and Best Souls surely
;3
It's not a "maybe" because QoL has nothing to do with gaming.

plainr_

yOUIIew.jpg

MS vs Sony round 2.

JordanN

Banned
Food service next to the booths? I hope they mandate people wash their damn hands before touching the consoles.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
5644 is for WiiU
5244 is for 3DS
4822 is for kicking Iwata and Reggie in the ass*

*expect long queues

What would be really cool is one of those dunking pools.

Iwata, Reggie, Miyamoto etc. take turns sitting on the board and people throw Wii U Gamepads at a target and SPLASH!

3rd party relations improved instantly.

SegaShack

I remember my first E3 not realizing there were 2 halls and being confused for an hour or so why Microsoft and Sony weren't there. Too bad they denied my registration this year.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Continue on that site and you will see the map I gif'd.
I know. As I mentioned, the ESA removed for whatever reason the booth listings from e3expo.com. This happened last year as well. It's just unfinished, that's all. And when a booth doesn't have a designation, it gets the "reserved" information.

Rösti;111994309 said:
I know. As I mentioned, the ESA removed for whatever reason the booth listings from e3expo.com. This happened last year as well. It's just unfinished, that's all. And when a booth doesn't have a designation, it gets the "reserved" information.

Okey, I see. :)

Hiltz

I wonder what that extra space is for Nintendo. It could be a variety of things. maybe special by appointment demos or something like that for early games or maybe some of the Treehouse stuff will be there

Maybe it does have something to do with the Treehouse digital event area. Last year, Nintendo had two booths, but it just gave the gaming media access to play the games before it was open to the public. Although, it did have a live streaming playable demo and announcement from Sakurai and Smash Bros too. This year, it seems to have some different plans in mind. Since their normal booths will be flooded with people, maybe they specifically acquired this third area to live stream some of their presentations and announcements throughout the day.

Very glad to see the return of the Video Game History Museum. That exhibit is always a lot of fun.

It's also interesting to see that Nintendo has reserved additional meeting space.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Ok, I searched a little, RPG cathegory for 3DS.

Atlus
Capcom
Two Gung Ho (the same as Wii U)
Natsume

And, after doing some more research, the two Gung Ho items are present also for PS3, PS4, 360 and One. Is this P&DZ going everywhere?!
GungHo does also own a few subsidiaries like Acquire and Grasshopper.

Capcpom? I cannot wait to see their games!

Anyways, Nintendo has lots of space for Wii U and 3DS. Guess Sony is only going to show-off PS4 games.

Coxy

Ok, I searched a little, RPG cathegory for 3DS.

Atlus
Capcom
Two Gung Ho (the same as Wii U)
Natsume

And, after doing some more research, the two Gung Ho items are present also for PS3, PS4, 360 and One. Is this P&DZ going everywhere?!

Grandia 4 and Lunar 3 for everything, let the good times roll!

..yeah probably P&D ports :(

Looking at Nintendo's booth from last E3 I'm expecting them to go full on animatronics with there statues and a Mario Kart 8 Go Kart arena this time around.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So is Sonys space really smaller than last year, or is that not up to date? Damnit I hope theres a lot there.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Nintendo needs the extra booth for Zelda U.

It'll be casual games.

Oersted

Very glad to see the return of the Video Game History Museum. That exhibit is always a lot of fun.

It's also interesting to see that Nintendo has reserved additional meeting space.

I hope its not some sexist crap like "3DS connect to models", just this time with QoL or something.

Top Bottom