• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all expecting this.

xnIr5.jpg

He's prepared.

558521_384663634885146_173854285966083_1375096_1207177649_n.jpg

Sepang gives me the shits. The track isn't bad but this happens far too often to make it a feasible spot on the calendar. Would a different time of year lessen the chance of this crap?

Aside from the nose I quite like the Mercedes. I think the Ferrari and Force India are the ugliest cars this season. That said, I'm getting used to them and even the Ferrari doesn't shock me as it once did. Still, that could be some kind of Stockholm Syndrome talking...

The Ferrari step nose looks much better than the rounded Mercedes nose.

moojito

Sepang gives me the shits. The track isn't bad but this happens far too often to make it a feasible spot on the calendar. Would a different time of year lessen the chance of this crap?

Aye, they used to have the race much later in the year and there's typically much less rain in KL at that time. No idea why they keep having it in March now.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Man, it looks like its pouring it down.
They can change the cars now, add wing and change suspension settings.

Aye, they used to have the race much later in the year and there's typically much less rain in KL at that time. No idea why they keep having it in March now.

I thought I remembered it being later in the year. I get wanting to do a lot of the fly-away races as early as possible but this is ridiculous.

Oh god, I hate Nicole.

"Oh, I'm on screen, better cover my ears!"

And lol at the shot with Massa's dad standing next to cardboard Massa.

dantehemi

Off topic, I'm bored and tired now,

Went to a party tonight.. Can you believe someone actually Spit on me as a reaction to something? Long story short...my hand really hurts (and his face must feel like shit)

Sloane

Banned

Except for the first two years it's always been in March or early April and it's only the Second time it is so bad, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom