• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclaren777

Red Bull DDRS?

Pipes going into engine cover... and up/round the engine air intake

Not convinced by this. Probably just gearbox cooling.

I will look for more/better pics.

ie4AbmnNEzjPY.jpg

ib1aFavgO10cRL.jpg

Hey guys,

A very early morning here in Bahrain. I have some pics but I'll only be able to upload them once I'm back home.

For those few who are following my on twitter. Should I keep posting pics and updates from my trip or shit got boring after my villages trip?

let me know via twitter because I won't have a forum access

Request: I need someone to record the press conferences for the quali and the race (especially if Kimi is on them), as well as the race. Kangaroo TV is not available here so I won't enjoy the race properly

Thanks in advance

Shaneus

Keep posting, or just keep taking photos and upload them later. Don't waste time when you could be taking in the sights of a foreign country (as in ill health as it is) :)

dantehemi

Jerk, good shit on the twitter stuff... If it isn't too much of a hassle for you I would love to see more pics of what's going on. Keep putting them on twitter.

AcridMeat

Banned
Surprised the bird died, I thought David inherited his indestructible jaw from his adolescence living with them.

Good to hear Britney is okay.

Shaneus

A bird hit Rosberg's head.
http://www.abload.de/img/3h343.bildtup0g.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://www.bild.de/sport/motorsport/nico-rosberg/schiesst-vogel-bei-tempo-200-ab-23773394.bild.html[/url][/QUOTE]
Further proof that Rosberg is an aspiring male model:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lAvrc.gif

Anywhere online I can see live timing for practice?

Edit - No worries, will use the BBC updates. The F1.com feed won't work on my phone or tablet.

aeroslash

Gah, the only stream I can find for this is in spanish or something. I hate sky :<

Does it have a 3 as its symbol? Might be TV3. The catalan television which has been retransmiting F1 in HD and 5.1 for 2 or 3 years now..and best of it, completely free. That's why i find your problems with f1 tv broadcasts so funny Brits!

moojito

Does it have a 3 as its symbol? Might be TV3. The catalan television which has been retransmiting F1 in HD and 5.1 for 2 or 3 years now..and best of it, completely free. That's why i find your problems with f1 tv broadcasts so funny Brits!
Nay, it said "livre 3" on it, which is maybe french? I don't know, but aye, this situation we have here with the tv coverage is a joke.

Cheers!

moojito

No kidding. Do we have a button '09 situation on the go again? It's great to see another team doing well. If ferrari and red bull sort themselves out we could have some properly epic races ahead.

moojito

I put a ton of laps in on this track in f1 2010. It's weird seeing the cars turn right at turn 5 or whatever, the reverted section.

I would love it if Rosberg's signature move is doing a perfect lap at the start of the session and getting out to watch others scramble trying to get his time.

moojito

That hrt looks like some 70's curtains. Not digging the style there at all. I thought their 2011 livery was one of the best, as well.

Hammer24

Banned
i cant see mercedes fighting for wins if the other teams find a way to implement the double drs system.

So you don´t expect them to further develop their cars too? ;P

I expect a RB pole and race win - would be fun if Rosberg could get on the podium.
I can see this becoming the year with five, six drivers having a realistical shot at the championship late in the season.

Shaneus

they do look like they are much closer to the front this race compared to the last 2 races
Well, Vettel looked close in Malaysia. Until he was overtaken by everybody at the end of the race except Webber.

BTW Hour or so left on F1RM duders.

Aaaand bets are placed. Red Bull top of the podium, with Webber standing far taller than he usually does over everyone else. Rosberg to maintain tyre wear for a respectable third after qualifying first. Button's unhappiness with his car will unfortunately cause him a lapse in concentration, driving into gravel and becoming the first DNF (sadly :( ) on the second lap.

Omiee

Well, Vettel looked close in Malaysia. Until he was overtaken by everybody at the end of the race except Webber.

BTW Hour or so left on F1RM duders.

Aaaand bets are placed. Red Bull top of the podium, with Webber standing far taller than he usually does over everyone else. Rosberg to maintain tyre wear for a respectable third after qualifying first. Button's unhappiness with his car will unfortunately cause him a lapse in concentration, driving into gravel and becoming the first DNF (sadly :( ) on the second lap.

he was on old tires, he seemed to manage a bit more from them than raikonnen. it could have been worse.

what is everyone's setup in f1rm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom