• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilly

Banned
Buemi and Alguersuari were far more memorable then what they have now at STR.

Really expected more from Ricciardo and Vergne.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Kovalainen beat Schumacher on bad Mercedes tactics, but he does seem to have beat Vergne on equal terms (softs and still attempting laps).

Bo-Locks

If this was Hamilton last season, having a mechanic mess the pit stop up one week and then having a tactician mess up quali the next, he'd be seething.

Shaneus

wat

Vergne has been underwhelming, but Ricciardo has been quite good. Keep in mind it's the first full season for either driver. How did Buemi or Aglie do in their debuts with STR?

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White

It's still to early to write them off I think. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt at least until halfway through the European leg of the season.

Dilly

Banned
wat

Vergne has been underwhelming, but Ricciardo has been quite good. Keep in mind it's the first full season for either driver. How did Buemi or Aglie do in their debuts with STR?

Buemi's first race was great.

I don't think they're bad, but I don't see the reason why Buemi and Alguersuari had to be replaced. Ricciardo does seem better than Vergne though.

Septimius

I'm so sad :(

I just want Schumacher to be up there and make an impression on the field, not just be struck by bad luck time and again while Rosberg is starting what can be a wonderful charge. It's so bitter-sweet, because I'm so happy for Rosberg, but I so wish Schumacher to at least be along side him.

Oh well. If there's anyone with the experience and mental fortitude to cope with such a situation and turn it around, it's certainly Schumacher

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Looks like the soft is way faster than the option.
If you can make them last in the race and have an extra set than the others which McLaren are going to try, you could be significantly faster.

Salacious Crumb

wat

I think it's the other way round, Ricciardo does all right in Qualifying but is underwhelming on Sunday, Vergne has beaten Ricciardo in 2 of the 3 races starting from further back on the grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom