• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

ilY3n23WVGpeu.gif

Mau ®

Royalan, there's plenty of tea regarding Xtincta's nasty behavior. It's best you step aside and do something you're comfortable with, like posting about Xtina's "amazing" vocals.

Koodo

Banned
Who would have thought KELLY CLARKSON would be the one BRINGING GLORY back to AMERICA?

No wonder SONY is using her as a central tenet in their new corporate strategy.

REST IN FUCKING PIECES, SONY.

royalan

Royalan, there's plenty of tea regarding Xtincta's nasty behavior. It's best you step aside and do something you're comfortable with, like posting about Xtina's "amazing" vocals.

...sarcasm quotes regarding vocals from a Rihanna stan?

APPaR.gif

And I love how Christina's "bitchiness" is always being called out by "righteous" celebs who don't seem to realize that, by going out of their way to air out Christina publicly, they're being exactly what they claim her to be.

Who would have thought KELLY CLARKSON would be the one BRINGING GLORY back to AMERICA?

No wonder SONY is using her as a central tenet in their new corporate strategy.

REST IN FUCKING PIECES, SONY.
You know Godney is part of Sony now right? What kind of Kaz Hirai shade
zjJ0d.gif

Kyon

Banned
^^^^^For the last time no she's not. Didnt Jive become independent? i think im mixing it up with RCA im not sure :(

will never forget when Scary J said Brit dont have Xtina's voice but she will go farther than her. Did she lie?
ec20fb7f.gif

Mau ®

And I love how Christina's "bitchiness" is always being called out by "righteous" celebs who don't seem to realize that, by going out of their way to air out Christina publicly, they're being exactly what they claim her to be.

Don't forget Britney also said Xtina was "dark" to her in 2003.

When Britney Spears says someone is "dark", it's her way of saying they're completely assholes. She's just too nice to say it.

Britney%20Glamour.jpg

SO FLAWLESS AND NICE I SWEAR!!!

royalan

Don't forget Britney also said Xtina was "dark" to her in 2003.

When Britney Spears says someone is "dark", it's her way of saying they're completely assholes. She's just too nice to say it.

Britney%20Glamour.jpg

SO FLAWLESS AND NICE I SWEAR!!!

*ahem* she said she felt "dark" around her.

royalan

irregardless, you know she's a bitch and it's true. The tea has been served several times now. It's time to take a sip.

Did I ever say Xtina's not a bitch? She probably is a bitch. After all, my queen keeps it 100%, Grade-A, non-pasteurized, farm-fresh and organic real with no preservatives at ALL times.

I just think it's funny that celebs (many of whom bitchy in their own right) like to try and serve their self-righteous tea while she keeps it cute.

HiResDes

I figured he was just doing as a joke...

Anyway, I've made an interesting observation since planting my foot in here. In Gaf-Hop the image of the performer probably contributes around 1/4 of the discussion. In Gaf-Pop the image of the performer probably contributes to 3/4 of the discussion.

Icicle

Continuing my recent trend of posting Brandy news...

After 4 years, Brandy has finally released a new single from her upcoming album 2/11. "Put It Down" Featuring Chris Brown premiered today, and will be released on May 8th. Brandy is officially back in the game.

Song can be listened to here

royalan

While I'm not a fan of his at all, I thought the pairing worked well actually.

I won't shade the little boy entirely, because he did have a song I liked before he revealed himself as the immature, rude, self-entitled woman-beater we all know him to be now.

I just don't understand why he keeps trying to make RAPPING happen.

Simply, he's terrible at it. Just terrible. Seriously, his reductive delivery makes Soulja Boy and Waka Flaka Whatthefuckever look like the reincarnations of Biggie and Pac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom