• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

EgJTv.gif

She's on my iPod. I can't deny her.

Yes. This man knows whats up!!

EgJTv.gif

Mau ®

I don't get it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3sd1sS5Lj1rvex7vo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

What's not to get?

I mean I know it's been over a decade since Xtincta's last [B]solo[/B] top 5 hit but surely you remember what it's like for your fave to have a hit* on the Hot 100, right?

*a hit where she's the lead, that is [IMG]http://fotpforums.com/images/smilies/tehe3.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mumei said:
(5:34:15 PM) Kabouter: lol @ responses to you quoting me in the pop thread by the way (5:34:23 PM) Kabouter: One guy not knowing who I am, and another saying I'm his least favourite mod (5:35:17 PM) Mumei: Well (5:35:28 PM) Mumei: You are his least favourite mod now because you were being shady towards Rihanna (5:35:35 PM) Mumei: and he stans for Rihanna (5:35:42 PM) Mumei: So your insults make him pressed (5:37:33 PM) Kabouter: lol (5:37:46 PM) Kabouter: Rihanna fans, psssh

I need him to put his money where his mouth is and announced his faves. If not, his opinion on Rihanna remains irrelevant.

botty

Banned
What's not to get?

I mean I know it's been over a decade since Xtincta's last solo top 5 hit but surely you remember what it's like for your fave to have a hit* on the Hot 100, right?

*a hit where she's the lead, that is
tehe3.gif

A hit with the lyrical depth of "Friday" is still a hit I guess.

tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif

Mau ®

A hit with the lyrical depth of "Friday" is still a hit I guess.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[URL="http://idolator.com/5529861/the-top-10-worst-lyrics-on-bionic-christina-aguilera"]Oh...[/URL]

[IMG]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif

So when Christina's next chart-topper coming?

http://i.imgur.com/pStsR.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

The poor LITTLE PERIODS have been waiting over a decade for it.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pStsR.gif

royalan

"I love it, I love it, I love it when you eat it."

"Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake"

*ALL of California King's chorus*

Mau ®

When this pop-tart's debut album sells over 10 million copies then you can come for Christina.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif[IMG] [/QUOTE]

Ch...

Xtincta cant even sell 1/20 of that these days...

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

Mau ®

"I love it, I love it, I love it when you eat it."

"Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake"

*ALL of California King's chorus*

Do you see me fonting about my fave's lyrics tho?

tumblr_llbqylAAtN1qddfro.gif

Mau ®

Admittedly yeah. I mean, everyone's getting blocked on the charts by Rihanna's #1 albums...oh, wait...

It's sort of funny you come for Rihanna whenever your fave is threathened. Mostly because:

a) Rihanna's LOUD has sold 12 times Bionic's LTD. (Im using LOUD because that's a finished era like Bionic, TTT is currently at almost 7 times over Bionic)

b) Rihanna has DOUBLE the #1 hits Xtincta has (not to mention TOP 20 hits), except she did it under almost HALF the time. Dont bother coming with "if my fave had released more albums" logic. I know yall LITTLE PERIODS love to live on alternate realities with all those if's, could've, would've, should've etc etc

c) Rihanna last tour already grossed more than Xtincta's last tour. Well... unless you count her FAILED BIONIC TOUR

tumblr_lso1ifpBef1qzlbxm.jpg

The only area you can come for Rihanna is VOCALS. Limit yourself to that, mmmk?

royalan

It's sort of funny you come for Rihanna whenever your fave is threathened. Mostly because:

a) Rihanna's LOUD has sold 12 times Bionic's LTD. (Im using LOUD because that's a finished era like Bionic, TTT is currently at almost 7 times over Bionic)

b) Rihanna has DOUBLE the #1 hits Xtincta has (not to mention TOP 20 hits), except she did it under almost HALF the time. Dont bother coming with "if my fave had released more albums" logic. I know yall LITTLE PERIODS love to live on alternate realities with all those if's, could've, would've, should've etc etc

c) Rihanna last tour already grossed more than Xtincta's last tour. Well... unless you count her FAILED BIONIC TOUR

tumblr_lso1ifpBef1qzlbxm.jpg

The only area you can come for Rihanna is VOCALS. Limit yourself to that, mmmk?

But I don't see you exposing any lies in my previous post, sweet pea. Unless I'm like the rest of the general public and missed her albums, I don't see a #1 there..

Oh, and the bolded is a lie. Christina's Back to Basics tour grossed over 90 million, was the highest grossing tour by a female that year, and she accomplished this with less shows than the goat's last tour.

botty

Banned
Even her flop unknown albums spawned hits like S.O.S (#1 on the charts) and Pon De Replay (#2).

What's Xtincta's excuse tho?

tumblr_lhl99cm8Zz1qewmu6o1_500.gif

One hit per album. Her second album being released within less than a year. Clearly Rihanna's career was in so much jeopardy that Jay-z had to step in with "Umbrella." Since then she has been pumping out album after album like she has a case of diarrhea; a few hits if you wash away the liquidy shit that surrounds it.

I don't see how people are coming for Xtina for one album, when she has been in successful in the game since 10 years old.

Mau ®

But don't see you exposing any lies in my previous post, sweet pea. Unless I'm like the rest of the general public and missed her albums.

Oh, and the bolded is a lie. Christina's Back to Basics tour grossed over 90 million, was the highest grossing tour by a female that year, and she accomplished this with less shows than the goat's last tour.

Not a lie. Rihanna's last tour also grossed over 90M.

I dont care who did more dates. Overall tour gross are about the same and thats what matters in the end.

You don't see me exposing any lies because you did not lie. Rih doesnt have #1 albums. But her albums have been selling more than Xtina for a while now.

Good Girl Gone Bad outsold Back To Being a Basic Bitch

LOUD outsold Bubonic (Plague). Even Rated R outsold it 6:1 icant.

The true tea has been served Royalito. Please I beg you, come for Rihanna's vocals instead. You're in your comfort zone there :)

Mau ®

One hit per album. Her second album being released within less than a year. Clearly Rihanna's career was in so much jeopardy that Jay-z had to step in with "Umbrella." Since then she has been pumping out album after album like she has a case of diarrhea; a few hits if you wash away the liquidy shit that surrounds it.

I don't see how people are coming for Xtina for one album, when she has been in successful in the game since 10 years old.

One top 3 hit per album is more than you can say for your fave who has not had a top 3 hit in over a decade. Rihanna has had 11 #1 hits in the meantime.

More hits than your fave ever could. And better sales since Good Girl Gone Bad.

Im sorry Botty, but no matter how you spin it. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Deal with it.

royalan

Not a lie. Rihanna's last tour also grossed over 90M.

I dont care who did more dates. Overall tour gross are about the same and thats what matters in the end.

You don't see me exposing any lies because you did not lie. Rih doesnt have #1 albums. But her albums have been selling more than Xtina for a while now.

Good Girl Gone Bad outsold Back To Being a Basic Bitch

LOUD outsold Bubonic (Plague).

The true tea has been served Royalito. Please I beg you, come for Rihanna's vocals instead. You're in your comfort zone there :)

What true tea? That Rihanna still doesn't have a number #1 album after 6 whole albums and 2 re-releases? Because that's all I ever said, cutie. Why so defensive?

rP8Aj.gif

botty

Banned
One top 3 hit per album is more than you can say for your fave who has not had a top 3 hit in over a decade. Rihanna has had 11 #1 hits in the meantime.

More hits than your fave ever could. And better sales since Good Girl Gone Bad.

Im sorry Botty, but no matter how you spin it. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Deal with it.

Rihanna's hits are the equivalent of a man bragging about how many prostitutes he has slept with.

Aside from Umbrella, and maybe one other song, she has no classics and won't be remembered for much. She can't come for Genie in a Bottle, She can't come for Beautiful, HELL she can't even come for Dirrty.

Quality over Quantity.

tumblr_m0vc5fC0YY1qcxeix.gif

Mau ®

What true tea? That Rihanna still doesn't have a number #1 album after 6 whole albums and 2 re-releases? Because that's all I ever said, cutie. Why so defensive?

rP8Aj.gif

2 re-releases? Where's the second re-release? icant.

The tea is simple ho. Rihana HAS BETTER SALES THAN YOUR FAVE SINCE 5 YEARS AGO.

I guess it's cute you're weaving #1 albums even tho the album did not sell as much as the non #1 album.

FLAWED ARGUMENT. As usual.

Trigger

Look at this page. Stans of two FAILURES in album sales arguing back and forth about who's LESS PATHETIC.

Even ants have their queens.

But at least one had a #1 song in the last 5yrs.

pStsR.gif

Edit- Aw, sheeeit. I'm no longer a junior? Truly the Holy Lady has blessed me.

Xtincta vs Rihfund, the room overflows with gallons of minor league tea. Don't waste that shade on waste, gerls.

In other news, Slayona has been on a tear lately with all this drive-by clockedt.

LEONA Lewis reveals she has taken One Direction under her wing after Liam Payne admitted he had a crush on her.

She describes the little tykes as “mad boys”, adding: “They’re having a lot of fun. I give them a little bit of advice sometimes. I tell them to enjoy it.”

But sorry, Liam. You haven’t a chance as she’s dating hunky German dancer Dennis Jauch and, at 18, you’re too young.
“He’s sweet,” she says. “But they’re, like, two.”
tumblr_m0hpveTnqJ1qk2vawo1_500.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna's hits are the equivalent of a man bragging about how many prostitutes he has slept with.

Aside from Umbrella, and maybe one other song, she has no classics and won't be remembered for much. She can't come for Genie in a Bottle, She can't come for Beautiful, HELL she can't even come for Dirrty.

Quality over Quantity.

tumblr_m0vc5fC0YY1qcxeix.gif

Ch...

people remembering Dirrty? Dis bitch.

Im sorry but with We Found Love having more weeks at #1 collectively than all of your fave's #1 hits, I find it hard to believe you. But whatever you say honey. If it makes you sleep at night someone out there remembers Genie or Dirrty, other than those as deluded as you.

Mau ®

Xtincta vs Rihfund, the room overflows with gallons of minor league tea. Don't waste that shade on waste, gerls.

In other news, Slayona has been on a tear lately with all this drive-by clockedt.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0hpveTnqJ1qk2vawo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You call Rihanna & Xtina minor league and then follow up on [B]LEONA LEWIS?[/B]

[IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnq1zkUceo1qewmu6o1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Ch...

people remembering Dirrty? Dis bitch.

Im sorry but with We Found Love having more weeks at #1 collectively than all of your fave's #1 hits, I find it hard to believe you. But whatever you say honey. If it makes you sleep at night someone out there remembers Genie or Dirrty, other than those as deluded as you.

I can not tell a lie, I love WE FOUND LOVE.

And I won't even go into the Leona Lewis shade.

tumblr_lr4rt2Yv751r2hybuo1_500.gif

botty

Banned
How lucky for Madonna to have entered the biz during the 80s,
although she was born 50 years prior
when oral skills were more necessary than vocal skills.

Well, she is a barely living legend, though. I will give her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom