• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Both are great.

I loved No Doubts song. Though I'd prefer a radio edit.

And Madonna's video was cute tbh.

No hate here.

Yeah idt the video was ever hyped to be a second coming, she just did a simple video i mean she IS touring so i was expecting much

Koodo

Banned
The radio edit for Settle Down was definitely tighter than the album version. Hopefully that's the version that goes up for sale on iTunes, though I wouldn't mind the full song either.

Mad-onna's video is cute, and Florence looks stunning. I see Godney's former HOT dancer is in DEMAND, and shirtless towards the end. GIFs are in order. *.*

Yeah idt the video was ever hyped to be a second coming, she just did a simple video i mean she IS touring so i was expecting much
It's not like TUTR deserves the second coming TO BEGIN WITH.

Koodo

Banned
THAT'S WHERE HE IS FROM!

God it was bothering me since I watched the video.
PRIME MEAT.

iK5So1BxSnEz5.gif

Nemesis_

in real life? I don't know, I guess I should actually watch video :p

How'd you find the Wynter EP?

Yet to listen to it, unfortunately. I've purchased three other albums last night in some RIDICULOUS RAGE BUY thing so I am not sure when I will get to it.

I will report back when I do, no doubt about it :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'll gloss over the fact that all y'all ignored the fact that I posted that Spectrum hit #1 several pages back and just say that I am not here for UK shade.

Bruises in the top 5 is unfortunate, though.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
UK charts are shit.
Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd got No.1
Tick Tock beat the legendary song Bad Romance to No.1

Yeah but just occasionally something genuinely great hits #1 in the UK, like Spectrum.

[edit]Plus at least our charts aren't taken up by 2 year old songs and regressive pop for 14 year olds.

rukland

Man I goto bed and this thread blows up, and I am not awake enough yet to even try and figure out why.

Need coffee and something catchy playing before I try and figure it out.

idgi is will.i.am british now?

Since he became a judge on the uk version of Voice he has been doing lots of sucking up to the british like that music video, saying the uk gave the BEPs their first break and donating £500,000 to Prince Charles' The Prince's Trust charity. My theory is that he wants a knighthood from the Queen.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Since he became a judge on the uk version of Voice he has been doing lots of sucking up to the british like that music video, saying the uk gave the BEPs their first break and donating £500,000 to Prince Charles' The Prince's Trust charity. My theory is that he wants a knighthood from the Queen.

I know, I just find it a bit weird.

royalan

SCREW THE DOUBTERS, THIS NO DOUBT SINGLE IS SLAYING ME!

sabK6.gif

ps. There will most likely be a radio version, but I prefer the extended version for personal play.

Nemesis_

The Unwanted have revealed details about their new album, which is apparently coming in November.

The Wanted lynchpin Siva Kaneswaran has confirmed that his banterrific band of merry men have been collaborating with Rita Ora, Dappy and LMFAO on their forthcoming “worldwide” album.

“We’ve been working with Rita Ora, Dappy, LMFAO,” he told BBC Newsbeat.

See?

“We’ve been doing loads of tracks, but we’ve all decided that if that track is good enough then it’s on the album, not because of the collaborations.”

Warming to this theme of only including the songs if they’re of a high enough quality, he added: ”Unless they’re really really good [they won't be on the album]. Some songs are a bit too extravagant, too iffy. It’s all about the music, I’m excited.”

‘It’s all about the music’.

When asked when we might get to hear this opus, Siva asked Nathan who said: “Roughly November”.

So there you have it.

Mau ®

NICKI MINAJ - Pound The Alarm: 5.042 (- 0.039)

LOL

PINK - Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 48.134 (+ 4.581)

Its gonna be plenty funny if she cockblocks Xtina. Radio is ALL OVER THIS.

Bladenic

Shitty flopping while P!nk is slaying and probably gonna cockblock about half our faves this fall. What kind of never ending continued slayage?

Mau ®

N-Dubz Fazer is now producing for Rih's next album due out next week.

Here's a couple of stuff he's done

Tulisa's Young

Fazer's Killer

So we got Calvin Harris, Guetta, RedOne, Labrinth and this guy. Seems like she's gonna go 100% CLUB on this album and letting go of any urban teas she's done in the past.

Bladenic

N-Dubz Fazer is now producing for Rih's next album due out next week.

Here's a couple of stuff he's done

Tulisa's Young

Fazer's Killer

So we got Calvin Harris, Guetta, RedOne, Labrinth and this guy. Seems like she's gonna go 100% CLUB on this album and letting go of any urban teas she's done in the past.

Ew. Hoping she sticks mainly to Guetta and RedOne, while giving us another 2 flawless Calvin Harris jams.

Edit: Nvm... the production and beat on Tulisa's Young is actually pretty good (maybe great even)... Well shit, now I'm looking forward to this album ;_;

Mau ®

Edit: Nvm... the production and beat on Tulisa's Young is actually pretty good (maybe great even)... Well shit, now I'm looking forward to this album ;_;

Yeah the beats on Tulisa's song are great. I dont like her delivery tho.

I'm mainly here for the UK TALENT: Labrinth, Chase & Status and Calvin Harris.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I am glad Xtina, Gaga, and Ke$ha are coming with some dance music as well or I would be avoiding the clubs in the fall in order to not listen to Rihanus goat callings

meCvN.gif

Mau ®

I am glad Xtina, Gaga, and Ke$ha are coming with some dance music as well or I would be avoiding the clubs in the fall in order to not listen to Rihanus goat callings

http://i.imgur.com/meCvN.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Must be hard to avoid clubs ALL YEAR ROUND.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Mau ®

Sad FUN Fact: If Rihanna releases a new single sometime soon, she would effectively have gone through 4 ERAS while Katy went through ONE.

Rated R
LOUD
TTT
New One

All taking place during the Teenage Dream era.

#Navy

Koodo

Banned
Well, I guess Rihanus could claim nearly 10 million in sales during that period while Perra toils away at a meagre five.

#struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom