• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015: 10 world premieres, 10 on-stage awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowise10

What is this fucking time Geoff? Next time think about us Europeans and move it to Saturday again or move it up by an hour or two. Jeez.

I just spent like 5 minutes looking on there website, Geoffs twitter, the Game awards twitter and they had no official times posted other then on "12/3/15 Thursday night".

What are they doing. Thank goodness for the clock in the OP.

8wJXjyp.png

Another tweet asking if Kojima is ready :0
Is Kojima this guy's wafiu?

JK hope the show goes great

nikos

Wonder which outlet will provide the best quality. Geoff's E3 coverage on YouTube was amazing at 1080/60.

Am_I_Evil

so for this Game Awards special XBOX One play-along thing...is there a special app or something? where am i supposed to watch it?

so for this Game Awards special XBOX One play-along thing...is there a special app or something? where am i supposed to watch it?

Are their any expectations for how this interaction will work? I am assuming it will be polls that have results posted during the show.

Sterok

I have little hype for the announcements and am just a little interested in the awards. I mostly want this to be a chance for the industry to look good. Last year had some stumbles, but it was mostly positive, so hopefully this improves on that.

mrjack

Neo Member
Too big of a game for this awards show.

The first Mass Effect 3 trailer premiered at the VGAs in 2010, which were the precursor to this show right?

If it's only middle size games being shown then I'm SOL because all I really care about is MEA, the FF7 remake and the Visceral Star Wars game.

Obliviate

Neo Member
First it was Cranky Kong, after that Zelda U.Now its time for Star Fox! I would love to see first NX Gameplay Material beside of Zelda without even saying that its Gameplay for NX. :)

Liamc723

The first Mass Effect 3 trailer premiered at the VGAs in 2010, which were the precursor to this show right?

If it's only middle size games being shown then I'm SOL because all I really care about is MEA, the FF7 remake and the Visceral Star Wars game.

Yeah, which was when it was on TV and had tons of marketing.

I'm afraid your only chance of seeing those games is at PSX.

ME3 premiered at the VGAs no?

When it was on TV and backed by Spike, this is a different thing.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I can't wait until everyone talks about how awful it was almost as if they were expecting some masterpiece from an awards show.

dapoktan

viewership numbers should be higher than when it was on Spike.. no? If viewership numbers are higher, I think we could see higher profile games at the show...

Gator86

Excited to see the world premieres but I can't imagine spending time watching this. I tuned in last year and it was astoundingly underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom