• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards Reveal Expectations

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
The foreskin of a gentile
A bucket of Milwaukee's Best
The alien pilot from the tic-tac video
Robert Stack's vengeful ghost
An Atari 2600 copy of Mr. Do!'s Castle
Anything not Silent Hill

xiskza

Anything not Silent Hill

tenor.gif

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Camreezie

• Kratos & Master Chief in Fortnite were meant to be held off until the show’s opening as a momentous occasion. PSN f**ked up and now MC is the only one they’re saving.
  • Scramble was supposed to be revealed in a similar way that Joker in Smash was, with the broadcast fake cutting out while Geoff was talking.
  • No More Heroes III is getting a full gameplay trailer.
  • RE Village is getting a full trailer showing “Chris”, actually some werewolf dude impersonating him.
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is getting a release date of February 12th.
  • Balan Wonderworld Showcase.
  • Monster Hunter Rise is getting a story trailer.
  • Crash Legends reveal, Crash Bash esque party game but with more variety in minigames.
  • Lego Star Wars trailer, shows off Legacy Mode, which enables the old grunts and sfx.
  • RWBY: Crescent Fall is shown. 4 player beat em up.
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Complete Edition gets a release date. Scheduled for Christmas Day.
  • Something Kingdom Hearts related at the end. Yes. Its exactly what you think it is.

Seems like it could be legit, pretty much all of them are a known commodity apart from crash and whatever kingdom hearts thing

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Maybe some new announcement from Bethesda? It would help justifying the purchase from Microsoft and also give something to look forward to xbox lads.

...I just want a Quake reboot.

TimFL

I want a proper The Wolf Among Us 2 (Telltale) reveal. The first one is my favorite Telltale game and I‘ve always been craving for a sequel but they kept throwing out trash games instead and then drowned in their shit.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Disappointment.

But seriously I'd just like to see what some of these devs had prepared for E3 now that they've had time to actually had some extra time to bake them.

fermcr

Hummm... having the Game Awards at the launch day of Cyberpunk?
F**K the awards, I'll be playing Cyberpunk.

Reactions: Isa
I know it's already been revealed, but I can see another trailer, and release date announcement, for Gotham Knights. They also probably won't be able to help themselves and reveal Batman as playable (and not dead).

brian0057

Banned
I'm expecting a shit show of biblical proportions... or at least something that doesn't make wanna shoot myself in the aftermath.
It's cute how hard Keighley is trying to convince people The Game Awards is a serious ceremony on the level of the Oscars or Emmy's (which, by the way, are also a joke).

Mentat02

Banned
Rumor has it that there is a Banjo Kazooie remake that is going to be revealed. A Duke Nukem remake. An Open World Tekken Game(Remake). Command and Conquer Remake is also in talks. Zelda Remake. I heard Dark Souls 2 is getting a remake as well because its the lowest scored out of the series. Bluepoint is developing all these remakes.

Astorian

Rumor has it that there is a Banjo Kazooie remake that is going to be revealed. A Duke Nukem remake. An Open World Tekken Game(Remake). Command and Conquer Remake is also in talks. Zelda Remake. I heard Dark Souls 2 is getting a remake as well because its the lowest scored out of the series. Bluepoint is developing all these remakes.
Sounds legit.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

We're closer to this timeline than I'm comfortable with.

Top Bottom