• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Only the Ark team would think putting an expansion in Early Access is a good idea. Eff that game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Terry Crews is the best

dolabla

Best Rage Quit

And the award goes to.....

LOW

TIER

GOD

hqdefault.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Overcooked 2 best family game, nice

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
So SFV can be nominated cos it calls an update Arcade Edition like it's a new release but Tekken 7 can't even though it's getting new content releases too >_>

And how fast did they go through that stuff, lol.

Last edited:

jshackles

Nothing shown, and it already looks better than anthem

sensor

I'm glad Celeste won something, but I'm not sure if this is the one I would've given the nod to.

It should have won best soundtrack.

jshackles

This game looks awesome. Very pretty.

Fbh

This looks pretty awesome

I'm glad Celeste won something, but I'm not sure if this is the one I would've given the nod to.

It should have won best soundtrack.

It's The only indie nominated for goty. Would have been weird if it wasn't the best indie

Last edited:

Ribi

Notice how he keeps saying there are discounts on everything except the epic games store hmm

Top Bottom