• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GTAIV Comparison Head-to-Head Thread Episode V: An Epic Tale of ManBoobs and Woe

Status
Not open for further replies.
verv9k.jpg

FrankT

Nasty.

pswii60 said:
As you're always moaning about some of the pro-360 poster's agendas in here, let's take a look at your past thread starting history:

"ps3 still outselling 360 in uk even after price drop - and without factoring in GT5:p"

"how can microsoft win the war when its irrelevant in japan and most of europe?"

And my favourite:

"the trolling on this forum is seriously getting out of hand" :lol

And, not to mention this one:

"what can sony do to counteract the 360 gta4 dlc exclusive?"

And then...

I thought you said Sony needed to counteract it! Ahh

Oh he is grade A material alright.

pswii60

watership said:
Only, that's not what he said at all.
Well, I said it looks slightly low-res. And I'll stand by that. But the game still looks magnificent, and if anything, stands out from any other game on the 360. It just looks 'different'. The look takes a few minutes to get used to but it really helps convey the atmosphere in the city. As I said, it's so alive with shit loads of pedestrians, cars, everything. No game world has ever felt more alive. It's like that initial PS2 GTA3 moment all over again.

pswii60 said:
As you're always moaning about some of the pro-360 poster's agendas in here, let's take a look at your past thread starting history:

"ps3 still outselling 360 in uk even after price drop - and without factoring in GT5:p"

"how can microsoft win the war when its irrelevant in japan and most of europe?"

And my favourite:

"the trolling on this forum is seriously getting out of hand" :lol

And, not to mention this one:

"what can sony do to counteract the 360 gta4 dlc exclusive?"

And then...

I thought you said Sony needed to counteract it! Ahh

That's whole lot of er...irrelevant information for something over a humorous remark from Speevy which wasn't even that off base considering how much of this thread was from 'The' pixel counter's findings.

Why you so wound up anyway?

knitoe said:
Rockstar give me X360 630p option.

Everyone knows lowering the resolution frees up more processing power for other stuff. Thus, I prefer better frame rate and less pop up.

It won't help streaming off disk if it is an issue.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Frank.jpg

"Looks like he got taken out in a driveby, Horatio. On his body, we found some FUD about a IGN watermark in the PS3 version's manual. Our guess is, he was takin' it to NeoGAF when some SDF jumped him."

vfdwf8.jpg

"It's just like the old saying, Frank..."

horatio460.jpg

"A funny thing happened..."

qo6gav.jpg

"...on the way to the forum."

Raistlin

Crushed said:

Yeah, like that shit about some "Home," Kotaku was just trying to create anti-Sony FUD.

Glad it turned out to be bullshit, Sony could have been in trouble if people believed Kotaku.

You know, given enough shots, I can hit a dart board blindfolded :p

There's a reason Kotaku has been banned a number if times at gaf. I fully understand most of the people crying foul are doing so out of an agenda, but that doesn't erase Kotaku's past.

When Kotaku's in the minority versus other sites' information, alarm bells should sound off in ones' head. Their history makes it a bit difficult to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom