• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The International 2016 (Aug 3rd - 13th)

Welp, and now it's look just fine again for Wings. Blademail is great against Slark and if mirana gets unfortunate starfall timings against it, that too.

Welp, and now it's look just fine again for Wings. Blademail is great against Slark and if mirana gets unfortunate starfall timings against it, that too.

KotL and ET give them lots of setup too. Bat can initiate well and AM can wreak havoc. It's not 100% over for sure.

AND RIGHT AS I SAY THAT.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Wings practicing the throw.

Coiuld see G5 at this rate, but they need to keep AM down, or at least keep the pressure up on killing everyone else.

Demoli

I mean, they have the lockdown to keep him out, but they also need to make sure the bat and/or Axe isn't hitting their backline while Slark tries to do the same to Kotl and ET.

They really really dont. Only reliable stun is a disjointable 1.8s stun, then you have arrow.

A bash or a Sheep could work but atm witht he manta pick up its free reign.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Don't let it happen, DC. Getting dangerously close there.

...AND THERE IT IS.

AM is quite farmed but on the other hand kotl and ET got basically nothing.

edit:

looks like they don't need much more with those kind of initiations :D

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
They really really dont. Only reliable stun is a disjointable 1.8s stun, then you have arrow.

A bash or a Sheep could work but atm witht he manta pick up its free reign.

I mean, NS silence+slow is enough to keep him out from at least hitting Slark.

but you're right, they are going to have issues once Manta is done.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So many great games this TI, none of which took place during the grand final. I guess every TI is destined to pale in comparison to TI3. I dunno why I ever get my hopes up.

Top Bottom