• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The International 2016 (Aug 3rd - 13th)

Finalow

charm_laugh.gif
charm_laugh.gif
charm_laugh.gif

Tagyhag

So many great games this TI, none of which took place during the grand final. I guess every TI is destined to pale in comparison to TI3. I dunno why I ever get my hopes up.

Aside from the awesome last 5 minutes of the last match, the rest of that grand finals was just rat dota, how's that any great?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
DC has made some major misplays especially as things spiral out of control, but maaaan I'm sick of advice against AM being "just lock him down" when the best teams in the world consistently struggle to do the same thing

mitchlol

I had fallen a little out of love with Dota. I don't really enjoy playing that much anymore and I wasn't watching that many tournaments. All that ended with this TI... So many good games and plays. Production was off the charts, I have friends who aren't super into Dota and they were watching all the matches. Although there was a few moments of Cringe usually in the post/pre game segments but overall it was a meteoric success.

Even if I don't play/watch Dota all year round. I'll continue to come back for TI if this is the sort of thing I can expect.

WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS

Top Bottom