• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Japanese Culture (I'm an expert) meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Every time someone posts one of these I laugh. Does the thread still exist where this was coined?

I think I remember vaguely when it was originally posted, but it's faded.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
This had to have been a joke. I can't believe someone would post something like that in earnest.

Matty77

I do like the meme, I kind of wish I had been there for the genesis of it.

I look forward to seeing how people adapt it, it fits so well with so many things.

LosDaddie

Banned
I wouldn't be too sure.

If the post was about any other company than Sony (this is GAF, after all), then it'd be easier to tell if it was a joke. There were plenty of meltdowns last gen over games going multiplat. The VF5 thread was a joy to read. VF5!

Lunar15

Relevant:

1-P4-00001.jpg

Exr

It was great when it was posted but like most things on GAF its been driven into the ground by people who have shit senses of humor and only know how to parrot meme images and statements.

entremet

Fularu

Banned
This meme is overused now and more annoying than anything else when used. It also very often derails the thread since you have 4-5 juniors who don't know it and start asking about it or quoting the person.

BigDes

It is pretty clearly real. People were flipping their shit about it being a betrayalton. Sad thing is running back through that thread now and really it doesn't stand out a huge amount from some other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom