• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kalos League has finally begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Ahahaha wow, what a shit battle. Goodra stays being garbage. Johto league still the best, fuck charizard tho, I know I called for it earlier but I'm glad that he didn't come back.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ahahaha wow, what a shit battle. Goodra stays being garbage. Johto league still the best, fuck charizard tho, I know I called for it earlier but I'm glad that he didn't come back.

Eh I disagree, Goodra aside it was one of the best animated and thoroughly enjoyable battle, it's the outcome that is shit

And no, I disagree with Johto "one shot them all" which was my problem with Shota's fight too

Mr-Joker

Banned
And no, I disagree with Johto "one shot them all" which was my problem with Shota's fight too

Same, I also wasn't a fan of the double KO that occurred during both Shota's and Alain's Battle.

yeah was thinking about this too, would fit even, though maybe Unfezant is faster? I never used that bird.

Unfezant is faster and is also slimier as well.

We're liberated on Monday, right?

No, you're going back to school on Monday.

Astral Dog

I actually was pretty impressed by the way Team Flares leader died on screen last episode, thats pretty dark for a Pokemon anime. i think it may be the first murder by Pokemon in the series

Pokemaniac

I actually was pretty impressed by the way Team Flares leader died on screen last episode, thats pretty dark for a Pokemon anime. i think it may be the first murder by Pokemon in the series

Nah, the lake trio definitely killed off Hunter J. It didn't happen on screen, per se, but the implications of that scene were pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom