• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The last day of 2021 has arrived. What are you doing today?

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
brain tonight GIF

Gonna work my regularly scheduled shift then go have dinner with the kids n grandma, my brother in law and nephew will be there.

Probably ring in the actual new year quietly smoking some ganja on my porch.

Happy new year ya filthy animals.

Vagswarm

Most of the same + grocery shopping and cleaning. These holidays don't matter much (except for having days off) once you hit 35+ and I could never stand the cold. lol.

Probably haven't partied since I was 28-30.

Last edited:

Rival

Gold Member
Going to watch some basketball this afternoon. Then I think binging Cobra Kai later. Also having a smoked turkey for dinner. Might get laid. After I finish my coffee I’m going to go buy some games on steam and egs that I’ve had in my cart for a while. Doing some laundry. Pretty nice day. Not going to drink very much.

It’s now almost midnight and I’m wasted. Happy New Year you filthy animals. Also no sex.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Spending the afternoon and night drinking and eating with a lady friend of mine. Nothing special. Although I did made some glorious Rendang yesterday to bring and eat a nice Indonesian meal. Listening to the most cliche top 100 songs of whatever. Oh well.

i drank too much last night at the bowling alley so ive been pooping a lot
g4i4NOz.png

Winter John

Gold Member
We're going to walk the dogs. Then go grocery shopping. Drop the kid and the dogs off at grandmas. Put up the beer tent. Dig the barbeque out the shed. Pay the weed guy. Set up the sound system. Stock up. Get the kitchen ready. Hopefully get an hour to relax before everyone starts arriving. By midnight I intend to be on the dancefloor and high as fuck. Happy New Year everyone.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
We're going to walk the dogs. Then go grocery shopping. Drop the kid and the dogs off at grandmas. Put up the beer tent. Dig the barbeque out the shed. Pay the weed guy. Set up the sound system. Stock up. Get the kitchen ready. Hopefully get an hour to relax before everyone starts arriving. By midnight I intend to be on the dancefloor and high as fuck. Happy New Year everyone.

Reality:

lonely tv land GIF by #Impastor

go to work. come home. eat. watch netflix. maybe play some shin megami tensei v on Switch. have a little nap. get drunk and play some rocket league/fortnite/FFVII/Halo/Destiny 2 (whatever i feel like playing) and then go to bed and watch Netflix and pass out.
i'm at this stage right now. never did play SMTV but had a good nap earlier. feeling a bit hungry so might go make something to eat (or order chinese food if anywhere is open). it's only just after 6pm here and i'm bored. no way i'm staying up to midnight. will keep drinking and gaming for a while but soon will be off to bed to watch Netflix. was watching the Jumanji sequel (2019) earlier so will finish the rest of that.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Go to my friends in a party....

Call my lovely girl

Exercise before the dinner.

And give happy new year hug

And before Sleep see gravity Rush 😆

Last edited:
Top Bottom