• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us new DLC livestream (PS3/PS4)

http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog

Starts in just under an hour. Woo.

Days ahead of the launch of The Last of Us Remastered on PlayStation 4, Naughty Dog plans on revealing the newest Last of Us downloadable content today as part of a live stream on Twitch. You can watch the stream above as it happens--it's set to begin today, July 24, at 11:30 AM PST/ 2:30 PM EST. A second stream will air at 5:30PM PST.

Palocca

I would LOVE a multiplayer map that had clickers in designated locations. Using them as traps would be so fun.

Horde mode against the infected would make an amazing mode as well.

Ehh.. I dont know if I want to spoil the maps, but I sort of want to see it.

Any balancing changes? I am surprised to be getting two new maps... Wonder if ND will add even more down the line, or if they are going to nickel and dime more customization choices...

Oh man, I hope they have new taunts!

Hopefully a horde mode would actually be fun as there's
only 4 types of enemies in the game
...it might get boring after a while for lack of variety. Not to mention clickers that kill you in one hit. Ehh...

StuBurns

Banned
...it might get boring after a while for lack of variety. Not to mention clickers that kill you in one hit. Ehh...
Could they not just give the humans different weapons? That wouldn't be too demanding I imagine.

You and three bros facing off against ten flame throwing dudes, don't say you don't want that.

zma1013

I wouldn't think it would be out of the realm of possibility for them to create some new enemies to add in to the mix. I'm sure they have at least a couple prototypes handy they could fully develop.

I'm astonished that a game like this (and Resident Evil) don't have horde modes so yeah like with everyone else I'm hoping for a mode with infected and hopefully cooperative and not versus.

Wait, is this for new content? I didn't think they had new content outside of two maps...

A horde mode would be really surprising as it requires new resources, I'd assume... if they somehow make it, I'll hope split-screen is added in too.

Hexa

will it be streamed at 60 FPS?

54c75aada4.png

So I think so.

KyleCross

I hate competitive multiplayer so it's always disappointing when a game doesn't have a form of co-op. C'mon ND, UC2 and 3 did.

Salex_

You can stream at 60 FPS on Twitch. Judging by the tweet above, it seems like the stream will be running at 60 FPS.

Like everyone else. I'd love a horde mode, the game needed it so badly on PS3. I also want a fractions mode where there are clickers randomly placed on the map. Throwing a brick towards the enemy to get the clicker to wander in their location would be so much fun.

Hexa

So I'd assume they won't be streaming straight from the PS4. PS4 can't stream in 60fps yet right?

Top Bottom