• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Part II - State of Play announced 05/27 (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm UK)

Eiknarf

What happens at these events? Will he take questions? Will he address the false or true rumors going around?

because if I was him I’d set the record straight! Especially if there’s a lot of false rumors that are negative going around about my product

mortal

Gold Member
because if I was him I’d set the record straight! Especially if there’s a lot of false rumors that are negative going around about my product
Don't see the point. People will believe whatever they want to believe. If they have any actual intentions of playing the game then they should just wait for reviews and full impressions, that's what those are for anyway.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Looks like it's 23 minutes long

As far as I know, it's going to be the same footage with commentary for the first 16 minutes and then new footage for the last 7 minutes. It's what I heard somewhere (can't remember where).

Last edited:

Eiknarf

How do we all know the length of time of this live STATE OF PLAY? Is it not a live thing?
Pardon my ignorance- i’ve already said this is the first one I’ve ever thought about checking one of these SOP things out

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Is it really!? Based on recent threads lately, most people are ready to shit on this game no matter what.

Most people?
Seems to me that a lot of the negativity is coming from people who didn't like the first game and have no real interest in the sequel.

How do we all know the length of time of this live STATE OF PLAY? Is it not a live thing?
Pardon my ignorance- i’ve already said this is the first one I’ve ever thought about checking one of these SOP things out

when you click play You can see the 23 minute runtime flash at the bottom before the counter begin s

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force

Right before you click play.
0Z666Yv.png

Umbral

Is that really bad thing? I actually like the fact you have to keep moving, it makes more exciting.

I think it’s down to play-style. I like to take my time and stealth is probably my favorite genre alongside immersive sim.

If you’re more interested in a game pushing you forward to action, then this’ll be right up your alley.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think it’s down to play-style. I like to take my time and stealth is probably my favorite genre alongside immersive sim.

If you’re more interested in a game pushing you forward to action, then this’ll be right up your alley.
But to me Last of Us was never pure stealth game like Thief or splinter cell was.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
So basically Sony is making a Story spoiler trailer is that it?

Anyway, I'm here for the gameplay.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
These motherfuckers with the PS4 beep at the start...I'm always looking at my PS4 thinking it turned on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom