• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us - Review Thread [Emargo up, scores in OP.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadirok

Fucking ridiculous.

I'm having a blast with State of Decay, but it has incredible jank and at times very low polished.

Still really fun game though.

I never even heard of that game but it looks pretty fun.

Might check it out on PC once more reviews hit.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Damn the review thread has so many posts

I hope the official thread is this active. This seems like it's going to be a wild game to discuss with lots of diverse opinions on the various mechanics :D
I can't wait for the spoiler thread.

thuway

I NEED YOUR HELP GAF!!! This is the FIFTH time I've ordered the Post Pandemic Edition. Initially when I ordered it, it kept getting cancelled because Gamestop had an error in the system and oversold.

Now the Post Pandemic edition has TWO SKUs and both are in stock. I just preordered it again, how do I make sure it won't get cancelled :-O????

Arne and Naughty Dog, this is NOT a joke. I want this edition so bad. You have no idea.

Andrew.

Banned
I saw Andrew's comment.

He's much better looking than I am.

But I have tats for sex appeal. Girls love tats.

Dude quit that shit.

I have tats as well. And yes. Ladies do like them.

I hate those look comments man. I saw you on the GAF docu preview. Youre a good lookin dude and a fuckin marine. thats a hell of a lot more than me.

nib95

Banned
Anyone have a link to the original image used for this?

PN3c5JS.jpg

August huh? Just in time for him to hate on Pikmin 3/Mario and Luigi Dream Team/Saints Row 4/Splinter Cell Blacklist/XCOM Declassified/Killer is Dead/etc

DatDude

Banned
Its like a summer blockbuster. Kind of like when devsdo stuff like that

Lets not forget Man of Steel as well!!!

E3, Man of Steel, The Last of Us..and I get the whole week off work next week!!!

Honestly, and maybe this might make me like a loser, but this is one of the best starts i've had for a summer in probably my entire 19 years of living. :p

Lets not forget Man of Steel as well!!!

E3, Man of Steel, The Last of Us..and I get the whole week off work next week!!!

Honestly, and maybe this might make me like a loser, but this is one of the best starts i've had for a summer in probably my entire 19 years of living. :p

Same here, off da whole week. Brofist.gif

Draper

Check but they were sold out. I want the art book. GS has the PP edition though but I dont wanna spend 160, especially with the season pass. 180

Ugh, for some reason I was naively thinking they weren't posted yet so I've been periodically checking for over a week now. :(

I really wanted that edition. :/

antitrop

Dude quit that shit.

I have tats as well. And yes. Ladies do like them.

I hate those look comments man. I saw you on the GAF docu preview. Youre a good lookin dude and a fuckin marine. thats a hell of a lot more than me.

Wanna make out?

Apparently there's a gay quota to live up to.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Watched a bunch of reviews. Seems to be very positive all around. which is awesome for ND and I hope they just get better and better as money is piled into their pockets.

I could not get through the Polygon review. I have no problem is someone does not like a game, and nit picks bugs and what not, but I turned the review off when he claimed he felt bad emotionally for all the violence he was committing. .... wow.

Andrew.

Banned
Wow, yeah I'm straight but have no fear in saying if I think a guy is good looking or not...

What the fucking is going on in here?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
all this must stroking naughty dogs ego. i wonder if they will try to buy themselves back from sony (bungie situation)?!
ND is a key part of SCE. The ICE team is also located there. I think they're happy with Sony seeing as how they were allowed to make new IP so late in the generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom