• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League S4 of Vinegar Strokes, Yobagoya, and Fear Boners Leading to Shiva Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
only one I can find

I7QUW.gif

tumblr_mbrj2zMK5w1qaldqoo1_500.gif

TheContact

I just watched season 3 on Netflix and ....wow. This show keeps getting better and better. I haven't laughed at a TV show like this in a long time. I'm going to have to catch up on Season 4 now

Jinaar

I was brought into THE LEAGUE early this year and have watched the 3 seasons 3 times over. Its like Arrested Development quality to me. The show delivers on all fronts. I thought the beginning of Season 3 was slow as it had less Fantasy Football and more crazy situations, rather then having the crazy situations revolve around Fantasy Football.

Regardless, my naginta is ready.

I think it makes sense not to base it entirely on (fantasy) football. It's a nice driving force to create situations occasionally but making it a good ol' sitcom give it its appeal I think

bigosc2k

Banned
Finally Pete gets owned, great episode, but sucks that the McArthurs are getting owned by Shiva being pissed as well

purg3

slept with Malkin
The vagina sweater scene killed me. Probably one of my favorites all time for this show. Kind of surprised this show doesn't have a larger gaf following.

RangersFan

i'm glad pete is no longer the focus of the show like it seems they were making him the "main character" in the beginning of the series. good to see the chick choose taco over him. also love ruxin as commish.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
ruxin as commish was an amazing idea.

i like how much more football oriented it seems to be this year. this show keeps getting better!

the doctor's "enough of your bullshit 8 man league" in episode 1 had me dying

They should a crossover with sunny. I could see Taco and Charlie going to war.

woof, no thanks

tuco11

Anyone with Comcast notice that the first episode of the new Season just went up ON Demand today? What took so long?

I think I liked the first one more, but the 2nd episode is definitely no slouch. Loved Taco getting the upperhand on Pete. Taco being independently wealthy is hilarious. Also any mention of Jenny rubbing her bean is welcomed. I love how rude they are to their daughter.

Guzim

I think I liked the first one more, but the 2nd episode is definitely no slouch. Loved Taco getting the upperhand on Pete. Taco being independently wealthy is hilarious. Also any mention of Jenny rubbing her bean is welcomed. I love how rude they are to their daughter.

I loved that they were going to let Ellie watch a circumcision.

big ander

Two great episodes to lead off the season. Liked this second one more because it basically consisted of everyone being cocks to each other, which is when the league's at its best. Andre's genital sweaters were the best thing.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just got a nasty virus while reading this thread, just a heads up. Not sure if something linked or something in the ads is infected. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it happened a few months back.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Bens comment at the end made me laugh pretty hard.. just the way he was so not pissed about it and curious for himself.

big ander

Olyphant and Hansen were awesome, so Ruxin and Kevin's plots were great. But the best had to be Raffi. "Welcome to Gattaca asshole!" "That was a terrible movie." "Wait, it's a movie?" "I can feel your penis on the back of my head." "That's a war boner man. [vinegar strokes]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom