• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League S4 of Vinegar Strokes, Yobagoya, and Fear Boners Leading to Shiva Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever unclean. That's not how a brother and sister should be acting.

That's the most twisted episode of The League yet. Cringes at ever turn, yet hilarious throughout.

They've got a limited budget so I was impressed at the re purposing they did to make Andre's apartment look like it was Taco's apartment for the dinner party. Hang a couple of suits on the windows and it's a whole new place.

big ander

That may have been the most wrong episode of this show. Also one of the funniest. "I woulda let you put me in a cage." "wh--I have a cage!"

for anyone asking: Gail is Andrea Savage who people probably know as the therapist in Stepbrothers.
Forever unclean. That's not how a brother and sister should be acting.

That's the most twisted episode of The League yet. Cringes at ever turn, yet hilarious throughout.

They've got a limited budget so I was impressed at the re purposing they did to make Andre's apartment look like it was Taco's apartment for the dinner party. Hang a couple of suits on the windows and it's a whole new place.

I thought it was way too obvious at first, but I was fine with it once they winked at it with Pete and Andre talking about there stuff being in the place

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Breasts akimbo. God damn. And once again, el cuneado steals the fucking show. That fucker needs to be in the damn league.

Vert boil

kissh4q37.gif

Andrea Savage was the Swin Teacher.

Roxana Ortega was the Mommy and Me Instructor.

Ruxin was acting like he was suffering the effects of his stroke from the end of season 3. I think the episode would have been better placed earlier in the season to follow up those developments.

Judge MacArthur should have a had a mask, am I right?

big ander

I loved stupid Ruxin. Really meshes with the character: when someone is so superior and acid-tongued 95% of the time, the times he gets put in his place are really going to mess with his head.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I really enjoyed this episode. Tug was hilarious!

YEAH HE WATCHES ALL THE LEADIES PEE
IT'S THE ONLY WAY HE CAN GET HARD

Jerrod

I thought this season had been lacking so far (needs more Raffi), but last night's episode with Frank the Body and his bro Tug was hilarious. Everything Tug said in response to Frank just had me rolling.

big ander

http://www.avclub.com/articles/ken-marino-either-got-arrested-for-punching-nick-k,84848/

I was doing a search pertaining to Nick Kroll's Comedy Central sketch show and came across this story on the AV Club.

Apparently it happened during the filming of this most recent episode.

reading the other half of the headline should help :p
"Ken Marino either got arrested for punching Nick Kroll on the set of The League, or just said he did for your amusement
Probably the latter
"

was a very obvious joke to anyone who followed it on twitter.

Jonogunn

Other than the Kevin as an animal parts, that is now one of my fave episodes. Hilarious!

Surprised this show isn't more popular.

Who wears velour anymore?

I'm actually disappointed that the we didn't find out of if the lady was having sex to get better cases at Ruxin's law firm.

The first episode with the baby monitor eavedropping that lead to the therapy session is one of the funniest 30 minutes of TV I've ever seen. I laughed more for during that than I can ever remember. That group is so incredibly bad to Andre. The most brutal drubbing of him to date, was also the funniest.

The second episode was good too. I really thought they had gone to a dark place when we saw Rafi shooting up. Luckily it was just insulin for his newly revealed diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom