• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League S4 of Vinegar Strokes, Yobagoya, and Fear Boners Leading to Shiva Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Bumping this, because the actor that plays Pete was in Zero Dark Thirty. He played a CIA dude. My mind was blown, and he's got talent.
Duplass is in a lot of films, normally with his brother or directing though. Not often he's in something that big though, it was cool to see him.
ZD30 has a pretty stacked cast in general. Bert Macklin/Andy Dwyer/Chris Pratt is the king.

Rokam

Can't wait to not watch season 5, thanks to the amazing decision to move this to another station that requires you to have the sports package with Cox.

FUCK FOX

Vert boil

Jason's Ultimatum won't be doing the new thread due to the switch to FXX.

Just checking to see if anyone had started on a new OT. If no one has I'll work on one tomorrow and either post on Sunday night or Monday.

boop50j5v.gif

Guzim

Jason's Ultimatum won't be doing the new thread due to the switch to FXX.

Just checking to see if anyone had started on a new OT. If no one has I'll work on one tomorrow and either post on Sunday night or Monday.

boop50j5v.gif

Rafi wouldn't check to see if anyone started on one. Go for it. Rafi bomb!!!

Can't wait to not watch season 5, thanks to the amazing decision to move this to another station that requires you to have the sports package with Cox.

FUCK FOX
It's like no TV executive has ever used the internet. It's mind-blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom