• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| A Link from the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been one week and i still didn't get the costume with 8 bit link amiibo :(

Also, I had an intriguing loading screen... it talked about precious container / receptacle, found at the edge of the world! I didn't have time to read it fully!

Any idea what it is?

dh4niel

Almost finished the elephant dungeon thingy but ran out of arrows for the boss fight at the end. The whole thing seems surprisingly easy though.

Daknight

Man that travel to find the village near the 'shore' was quite a trip!!
I saw the giant dragon and was all 'Do...do...do I have to fight this thing?'. So then I prepare to jump on top of it...bad idea. I landed on him and was giving the combo of my lifetime with electric shock and then feel from way to high after getting shock to much right in the water, had no staminda so I drownded. Lucky my second try I hit it with an arrow and got the scale!. Then I continue on my way till shrine radar goes crazy...find and old weird rock and for some unlogic reason I decide to take lighting like a MAN and stood on top of it, holding my hammer and hoping Goron's protection save me. Thor had nothing on me!...Goron's protection did NOTHING I was send flying but didn't die!. The last detour was the heart shape area...that trip was worth it just to see the Gerudo woman showing who is BOSS in the new found relationship I help create!

AniHawk

Gonna use the 98 reference.

the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| 0.0 (top percentile on opencritic)
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| party like it's 98
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| 7.7 metacritic user score and rising
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| the follow-up to tri-force heroes

JoeM86

Any tips on getting the
fangs from Dinraal, Farosh etc.? Whenever I aim for the face/mouth, I get scales. It's the only one I need left from Dinraal for the clothing

Jobbs

Banned
Oh man, this OT is going to be locked soon. I didn't even notice :(

On to OT#2!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT2| Your Inventory is Full

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT2| What A Horrible Night To Have a Bloodmoon

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT2| How are there 900 Korok Seeds

Atram

the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| 0.0 (top percentile on opencritic)
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| party like it's 98
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| 7.7 metacritic user score and rising
the legend of zelda: breath of the wild |ot2| the follow-up to tri-force heroes

This is the only legit OT title

Deku Tree

Gotta love when you walk up to a guy, he asks you to do a quest, and Link's like "I already did it."

Also, seems 3 wheels is the max stamina. That sucks, I wish they'd just let me get a stupid high amount of stamina.
:

Three wheels is a stupid high amount of stamina

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This thread moves so quickly.

I can't get enough exploring the world in this game. I really love how there are slight & significant variations in the landscape depending on where you are.

I've been working some long days this week so having several, uninterrupted hours with this game will be soooo good this weekend.

kiri

Hey guys, quick q: not sure if this has been asked elsewhere, but if I buy the DLC and then swap devices later, I will still have access to it?

I have a couple of dead pixels on my Switch and will be swapping it for a new one in the next week or two. I want to dabble with the DLC but don't want to buy it, get the chests and then find out on the new machine that I don't have access to them anymore.

jdstorm

Banned
The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| The Horse Wisperer

The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| More Wild then Wild Things

The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| Hyrule History X

The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| How Zelda got her groove back

The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| What Dreams May Come (bonus points for a Robin Williams reference)

The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| Galactabeasts Arise

The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| The Dude Abides
The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| There's Something about Mida
The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| Pretty fly for a white guy
The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| I don't wanna miss a thing
The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild |OT| Do you believe in life after love?

Made the mistake of looking up the number of enemies in the game, then realized that it was pretty measly and that I've already seen all of them 2 dungeons in.

What happened here? Where's the variation we got in OOT and MM? I feel like even WW had more than this. It's totally sapped my will to play anymore, knowing that no new beasts lie in wait.

No
Redeads, Darknuts, Leevers, Tektites, Wolfos, Stalfos, Wallmasters, Gibdos, etc...

I honestly think that all of the effort in this game went into the puzzles, which is a bad thing if you were always into Zelda for the bizarre enemies.

Crayolan

Okay, finally found Eventide Island. That was pretty cool, not quite as good as people hyped it up to be though. Reward was a bit lame for something that seemed fairly difficult (and out of the way) though.

Made the mistake of looking up the number of enemies in the game, then realized that it was pretty measly and that I've already seen all of them 2 dungeons in.

What happened here? Where's the variation we got in OOT and MM? I feel like even WW had more than this. It's totally sapped my will to play anymore, knowing that no new beasts lie in wait.

No
Redeads, Darknuts, Leevers, Tektites, Wolfos, Stalfos, Wallmasters, Gibdos, etc...

I honestly think that all of the effort in this game went into the puzzles, which is a bad thing if you were always into Zelda for the bizarre enemies.
I agree there needs to be more but the enemies we got are the best versions of these enemies in the series to date, great designs and the ai is much better then past games so I still have fun fighting them after so many hours. But there better be new enemy types in the dlc.

Forkball

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT2| The Adventure of Link Link

A topic title that is canon.

I need to stop studying and start playing again.

Bendo

Hey guys, quick q: not sure if this has been asked elsewhere, but if I buy the DLC and then swap devices later, I will still have access to it?

I have a couple of dead pixels on my Switch and will be swapping it for a new one in the next week or two. I want to dabble with the DLC but don't want to buy it, get the chests and then find out on the new machine that I don't have access to them anymore.

I don't see why not. Purchases are tied to your account so it should just be there when you reinstall. That said, the current DLC "content" is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom