• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Air

Banned
This is it baby. Hold me.

halo-ce-hold-me.gif

Ha. What a throwback

Bulzeeb

hi guys, I've been on a black out lately trying to avoid spoilers, but there is something I need to know. Can I play the switch version with split Joycons? I really need to know if I can go back to the good old times I had with my wii in which I was able to sit as lazily as I could with both hands as far away as the cord allowed.

thanks in advance

what-ok

I know weapons degrade and eventually get destroyed. Was there any info on being able to repair them for longer use?

hi guys, I've been on a black out lately trying to avoid spoilers, but there is something I need to know. Can I play the switch version with split Joycons? I really need to know if I can go back to the good old times I had with my wii in which I was able to sit as lazily as I could with both hands as far away as the cord allowed.

thanks in advance

Yes

ekim

Gamespot

Breath of the Wild is, five hours in, an enthralling and surprising experience, and the stories being shared among those playing it at GameSpot are all vastly different. Even though we are all playing the same game, we are envious of each other's unique experiences. Breath of the Wild embodies the freedom and danger that made the first Zelda game so enthralling, and captures the feeling of awe that came when Ocarina of Time hit the scene, in this case by layering unspoken variables into seemingly every facet of the game. Based on our early impressions, it's safe to say that Breath of the Wild will forever change what people expect from the series.

Alrus

I'm excited for the new footage. This thread will devolve into metacritic betting in about 10 minutes.

Then what is Hard Mode gonna be?

Hopefully something more substantial than ennemies hitting harder and stuff like that. I'd like Nintendo to keep having a decent DLC (if you ignore Fire Emblem) track record.

Top Bottom