• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

Amir0x

Banned
thiscoldblack said:
It is time. Great OP, Amir0x.

I can't wait for the long thanksgiving weekend. I will play Skyward Sword all weekend long. :D

Yeah, Skyward Sword actually picks a great time to come out because November 24th is my birthday, and my job gives me an extra day off for that. ON TOP of this, I already get two days off for Thanksgiving PLUS the weekend. And I'm taking a personal day that following Monday. So I'll have November 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 off. And that means I can squeeze in Skyward Sword until I can't squeeze anymore.

Metroid Killer said:
Also nice OP, but why include that last image making the damn page stretch like that?

Doesn't stretch my page! I guess it was a little resolution biased, however.

I can't wait to get my copy with the gold controller. One of my most anticipated of the year next to MK7 (although Dark Souls is leading my GOTY so far).

Phenomic

ThaiGrocer said:
I have questions about the bundle:

-Saw http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32613943&postcount=11116. Is that thick book in the bottom center of the picture be packed in the North American version?

-How hard to find are these bundles? Wal-mart is going to have it for $60 on black friday.

This is all just speculation because I don't really know anything about Nintendo shipping methods, but I imagine that most of the people who want it on BF will get a copy. I mean the majority of the people who really want the game aren't going to wait that extra week. I also imagine they will ship a ton of copies knowing they are running this deal. I would tend to think if you got their decently early you should be able to snag one. I wouldn't wait until 7 PM that night, but certainly I don't think you need to camp out.

I would keep an eye out on Amazon because you never know what will show up for daily deals etc on that week.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm ready. And I'll get it in December, after 3D Land and Mario Kart, for an epic Christmas adventure with Link: magic everywhere, and manly tears.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm buying a Wii for this bitch.
tumblr_lu9ltfybt31qcscw9.gif

Darryl

Banned
-How hard to find are these bundles? Wal-mart is going to have it for $60 on black friday.

K-mart is supposed to have the bundles (day of release) in stock w/ their $20 game gift certificate

"11-20 Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $20 Gaming Coupon (Every Kmart will receive the controller/game bundles. Limited stock, probably 3 per store)"

@http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304247

Darryl said:
K-mart is supposed to have the bundles (day of release) in stock w/ their $20 game gift certificate

"11-20 Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $20 Gaming Coupon (Every Kmart will receive the controller/game bundles. Limited stock, probably 3 per store)"

@http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304247

hm. cancel my order on amazon or take a chance to pick it up for cheaper then.

-KRS-

Oh God I can hardly wait anymore. For once I'm thankful for living in Europe.

Very nice OP as well Amir0x. Short and informative :)

Amir0x said:
Geeze I thought I like trimmed almost all of the fat out of it!

The footer is a lot bigger than I thought it would be... I mean not really but it consumes more space than I probably intended...

Oh well it's still great and you love it.

Amir0x said:
Geeze I thought I like trimmed almost all of the fat out of it!
It's a nice clean OP, but not everybody has a 1080p screen (sadly).

edit: I think that space in the last picture can get cropped and then linked to the "full version".

Having just finished ocarina of time for the first time in my life this evening, I'm so ready! Can't wait for me gold wiimote bundle!

brandonh83 said:
The footer is a lot bigger than I thought it would be... I mean not really but it consumes more space than I probably intended...

Oh well it's still great and you love it.
I don't see the need to stretch the page with the footer image... why not delete all the blank space in the left side of the image?

Retro

Darryl said:

A word of caution to anyone considering K-mart
;
Having worked at K-mart during Black Friday and shooting the shit with managers, you should know they are notorious for running advertisements on big ticket items they either do not have or have extremely limited supplies on. Corporate does it anyways just to get people in the door.

If they say "Limited Stock, probably 3 per store", I would take that as "3 per store if you're lucky". If you absolutely need the Bundle pack, do NOT count on K-mart.

I spent an entire Black Friday shift explaining to angry customers that the Awesome Nerf Gun that was priced super low was not only out of stock, but had never even been in stock in the first place. Not a single one the entire time I worked there.

Luigi87

After a media blackout, and five years of waiting since I beat TP, I am ready...
Got my avatar prepped since November 1st.
Bring it on, Nintendo.

Top Bottom