• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Wii-U Shown at Nintendo Digital Event ["2015"]

dmr87

ZVO.png

XVO.png

bWO.png

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
2015, really? Wii U purchase next year then.

Nintendo & Square must develop together, they're both so ridiculously slow at releasing games.

AniHawk

they tried the open world stuff with oot, tww, and tp, and succeeded and failed to various degrees with each game. i had a feeling they'd try for it with this game.

also i suppose it shouldn't be a surprise it's cel-shaded since they were exploring that with the wind waker hd.

MattyG

Banned
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyeayesyes. Oh god I'm so happy thank you based Nintendo.

Can someone get me an avatar of Link's face when he jumps to shoot the arrow?

Galang

Banned
I was kinda expecting Zelda to be playable for a second! My only disappointment, it looked like her for a second

Aretak

Meh. The whole 'see that mountain in the distance, you can climb it' thing has been done so many times before. Hopefully they'll be able to do something interesting with it this time, rather than creating a huge, yet empty and boring world ala Skyrim.

Guevara

I'm still expecting a hub-and-spokes open world design, like Twilight Princess or OOT. But hopefully more interconnected.

Top Bottom