• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Librarians |OT| Warehouse 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Does anyone know what the likelihood of this getting picked up for forth season is? Last year we knew already :-/
Show ratings have only dropped a bit so far. And they only have five drama shows. The renewal is indeed a bit later this year, but the show started later this year. Show was on episode 8 when it got renewed last year.

e_i

This week's episode was a Casandra episode. Why
does she love Jenkins? That came out of nowhere.
Also
she kisses the other woman at the end? Huh? I thought she loved Jenkins?

This week's episode was a Casandra episode. Why
does she love Jenkins? That came out of nowhere.
Also
she kisses the other woman at the end? Huh? I thought she loved Jenkins?

I don't think she did.
I think she knew she'd shortly die so wanted to embrace any kind of love no matter how flimsy the attraction.

Soulfire

I still like this but the circus episode this year was pretty bad(that blur/bloom was annoying).
I was really excited about that episode because Felicia Day was in it, but yeah it was a disappointment. Found out she is pregnant recently so maybe they couldn't do as much h because of it, no idea.

Soulfire

omg yes! I was getting anxious. I was able to get my mom addicted to this while she was visiting and we just watched the season finale last night. I kinda thought this season was the weakest, but this show fills the whole left by Warehouse 13 and Eureka so I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom