• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The living hell of a man who orgasms 100 times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

zruben

Banned
It must be awful to live like that... but there are ways to satisfy your woman in bed without penetration... they can take care of that particular issue with some creativity. Just sayin'

OSHAN

I think he needs to get some real medical help; it sounds like he's just getting jerked around by doctors. Either that, or he's just coming up with excuses for not doing anything about it.

Is he at least going downtown? There are ways to have a semi-healthy sexual relationship without actual intercourse. Regardless, sounds awful.

It must be awful to live like that... but there are ways to satisfy your woman in bed without penetration... they can take care of that particular issue with some creativity. Just sayin'

My guess would be that his constant discomfort makes it hard to feel amorous at all. The article mentions them fighting about things that they normally wouldn't fight about, so I can imagine performing any sort of sexual activity when your balls are firing powder just doesn't sound appealing or enjoyable in the slightest.

Z3fEpXs.jpg

rashbeep

Banned
I admit I kinda laughed at that quote because of how awful and insane it really is. I hope it's hypothetical. But really I feel pretty bad for this dude, after awhile it's not really pleasurable anymore and it's just painful.

zeemumu

Damn, that's gotta suck. Something like this kinda happened to me once when I was driving and t was terrible. I can't imagine it being like that all the time.

Grym

It's not that difficult to just be kind of quiet is it? Or is he like ARGHHHHHH DROPPIN FUCKIN LOADS as a huge wet spot appears on his khaki pants every single time?

I was really doing my best to keep a straight face because it has to be a fucking horror story for that dude.

Then I read this....and holy shit...LO-fucking-L

EDIT - And now I watched the video...and holy shit that is pretty much what he does....drops to his knees and moans all bent over to the ground

.GqueB.

Banned
I know it's horrible...

but it's also incredibly funny. I'm a terrible terrible person. I couldn't get through the video.

Wynnebeck

Banned
“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

Wow. When he puts it like that, I can see where he's coming from.

"Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

Sp0pRSd.gif

I can only imagine
When that day cums
And I find myself
Standing in the sun

Azuran

Banned
It's not that difficult to just be kind of quiet is it? Or is he like ARGHHHHHH DROPPIN FUCKIN LOADS as a huge wet spot appears on his khaki pants every single time?

And here I was trying to keep a straight face in public as I read this thread.

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

This is like right out of a Todd Solondz movie. Uncomfortably dark comedy.

Surely after like 10 in a day you have nothing left to give though. It'd just be like cramp or something?
It's the same as if you have sex multiple times a day. After some time there just isn't any stuff left, but otherwise the orgasm is the same.

Jinkies

This sounds different from the way women experience PGAS. For starters, he described it as physically pleasurable.

The moral conflicts came off a little silly to me, but I guess it is Wisconsin.

As for his joblessness, I thought most guys learned how to orgasm silently during their teenage years. Perhaps this is so intense that he can't just bite his lip through it while working?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
this sounds horrible... even if it were just once per day... I guarantee that one time would happen at THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME at least once making it just a horrible condition.. 100 times? I would just get castrated if there was no other option.

In all seriousness, I wonder if it possible that he could take some kind of an anti-depressant. Some of those tend to have side effects of limiting or completely restricting orgasm.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Nutted but he still nutting?

Those testes are in overdrive.

This sounds different from the way women experience PGAS. For starters, he described it as physically pleasurable.

The moral conflicts came off a little silly to me, but I guess it is Wisconsin.

As for his joblessness, I thought most guys learned how to orgasm silently during their teenage years. Perhaps this is so intense that he can't just bite his lip through it while working?
Watch the video. The muscle contractions seem very intense and impossible to hide.

Ferrio

Banned
Damn he's more dramatic about his every day orgasms than I am about my best ones. I haven't had a drop to my knees one since the first time I masturbated.

Watch the video. The muscle contractions seem very intense and impossible to hide.

Yeah but certainly an employer would understand that it's a medical condition that can't be controlled. They couldn't discriminate against him for this reason specifically. Sure, it must be embarrassing as hell, but he's going to let embarrassment keep him from providing for his family?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

Laughed the first time I read it. Then laughed again each time it was quoted. So I thought you should know.

Halcyon

If my 14 year old self has any memories it's still pleasurable after the 6th or so in a day.

I think my problem would be the constant changes in how my brain felt. I am barely functional after an orgasm as my brain is in this light loopy cloud 9, and if it was happening all the time I'd just want to constantly be taking a nap.

I feel like there should be a way for this guy to surgically/chemically fix the problem though.

Jinkies

Wait...so why isn't he able to pleasure his wife? That's the part that doesn't make sense!
Unless they're really that..uh..conservative, he probably does to some extent, but without the penis, it's definitely not going to be as good.

In this kind of article, the point is to emphasize that the condition is very debilitating. Saying "I can only pleasure my wife orally now" doesn't work.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Wasn't there a similar story of a woman who the same problem of having constant orgasms and eventually committed suicide?

DR2K

Banned

Yes, but I never liked my dad.

Very very grateful that I wasn't in the school library when I read this post.

Poor guy. What a living hell.

BHK3

Banned

my sides have seceded from the union from reading this post

I'm sorry but this is fucking hilarious.

It's not. Not even a little bit. It's a medical condition and the implications are really sad. It's a little curious I guess, but if you try and be mature for a second, and empathize, it isn't funny, and not fucking hilarious. After a few orgasms, maybe in addition to the physical pressure and action from sexual activity or masturbation, if I start getting hard again sometimes it really hurts. In a weird way I can empathize with unwanted sexual response. So to have this go wildly out of control isn't funny to me and is pretty tragic. Even coming too soon, prematurely, can be sucky and not a good feeling despite being an orgasm.

I have this weird thing about sexual issues. I know how important it is to people, and I've suffered some weird sexual ailments and I know of no greater source of dysphoria than sexual issues and sexual frustration. It can leave you with a feeling of helplessness that is unmatched.

XenodudeX

There was a story about a women in the states who had the same condition. She ended up committing suicide if I remember correctly. Pretty terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom