• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The living hell of a man who orgasms 100 times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I don't know why he has such a hard time with the actual orgasms. Was he told to "act" for the video a little or something. I mean I can do it without changing composure at all, I don't see how this guy who does it 100 times a day can't do it without falling over in agony and moaning.

2. Why do they last so long in that video, he's on the ground moaning for like 15-20 seconds! After 5 seconds I'm back to normal with no sensation at all.

The Lamp

1. I don't know why he has such a hard time with the actual orgasms. Was he told to "act" for the video a little or something. I mean I can do it without changing composure at all, I don't see how this guy who does it 100 times a day can't do it without falling over in agony and moaning.

2. Why do they last so long in that video, he's on the ground moaning for like 15-20 seconds! After 5 seconds I'm back to normal with no sensation at all.

They're probably stronger than your average one, since it's a spinal injury. The doctor described it as strong muscular spasms.

entremet

DlRzzej.gif

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Employee of the month at a sperm bank. I feel bad for him.

Don't want to ruin the joke, but he'd actually be one of the worst possible candidates for it as they usually require you to not ejaculate for a couple of days before giving a sample.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Has this guy looked into getting any kind of surgery ? Can't watch the vid I'm at work.

jb1234

Dude, your orgasms suck.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why is he down for so long? Because if you're having 100 a day it probably hurts a lot.

Well, ok, so I felt bad laughing at that gif, and then I actually watched the video and I felt even more bad.

A) Still plays frisbee golf with his close friends. Those are some good friends; very cool.
B) Seeing it happen to him, he's dropping to his knees and gets overwhelmed. But then the camera crew is in with him driving a car? Seems like it would be rather on the dangerous side...?

Zushin

It's not that difficult to just be kind of quiet is it? Or is he like ARGHHHHHH DROPPIN FUCKIN LOADS as a huge wet spot appears on his khaki pants every single time?

Jesus. I feel like such an arsehole for laughing at this, and then every time it was quoted.

Wedge7

Lol, the video and those quotes. I almost felt like he was going to look into the camera or wink after on those lines. "it just keeps coming!". Truth be told, sounds like a nightmare.

DonMigs85

Perhaps it's been said but he can't he just have the prostate and Cowper's glands removed? At least that will keep it from being messy.

I want to feel bad but I keep laughing. the editing omg hahahaha.

I stopped a minute in... "when your on your knees at your fathers funeral..." NOPE I can't watch this seriously.

Geeze I swore up and down I was more mature than this. Really feel bad when reading it, but cant stop laughing when watching.

Ugh man, like what can you do to help people with issues like this? And there's nothing he can do but accept it and try to live with it?

Superflat

Dude, your orgasms suck.

For real. Men can do better than that lol.

EYEL1NER

I may have missed if anyone commented on it, but dude named one of his sons Tayten? Was that even a real name prior to him deciding on it?

Rayis

I had heard this happening to women, but I didn't know it could happen to men, regardless, it sounds pretty horrible.

I'm actually surprised so many people are finding this humorous. I seems very painful and embarrassing. His life is pretty much ruined.

Shaanyboi

Banned
“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

...duuuuuuuuude

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I'm actually surprised so many people are finding this humorous. I seems very painful and embarrassing. His life is pretty much ruined.

They dont know him and know what it feels like so its funny cause they are the mental age of 7th graders in sex ed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'd suggest he get his balls and dick chopped off if he's really rolling around in agony all day, but that probably wouldn't help him get his job back since he'd probably lose all interest in his family and move to an apartment and become a World of Warcraft addict.

This is what I assume dudes who get castrated do. I mean, once the beans and frank are gone, what interest do you have left in having nice stuff to impress chicks with? Just eat ramen for every meal, get fat and play games all day.

Lazyslob

Banned
People who aren't tortured with a serious medical condition?

it's a pretty funny one. the only funnier condition would be getting hit in the groin by a football 100 times in a day.

Multiply this effort by 20.

i think he's faking cause when he orgasms he super sells it. he falls on his knees and spazzes out. i know if i had it i probably would be like "uuuh" then get pissed off. i wouldnt fall on my knees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom