• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The living hell of a man who orgasms 100 times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n9rix3ofIR1tbwmzxo4_400.gif

Reminds of a sketch i saw on some Canadian Sketch comedy show while i was visiting Relatives. Something along the lines of "the man who has achieved the eternal tantric orgasm"

I must be an insensitive prick because when he says "the orgasms, they just keep onnn coming" then shakes his head i started laughing, Sorry but he's really not selling me on this being so terrible.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I must be an insensitive prick because when he says "the orgasms, they just keep onnn coming" then shakes his head i started laughing, Sorry but he's really not selling me on this being so terrible.

I don't know, the whole rolling around on the ground groaning like he just got shot just made it seem like he was playing it up. I've seen NFL players break their legs on the field and look less in agony.

Lum1n3s

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

1653410_10200514233537400_1469076020_n.jpg

Sapiens

After the three breasted woman turned out to be fake I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm just picturing this guy having orgasms at the most inconvenient times. I know it's not funny at all, not at all, sir.

Raptor

Drooping fucking loads everywhere ROFL!!!

Cut his fucking cock off for fuck sakes, have some mercy on that poor man!!

Drooping fucking loads everywhere ROFL!!!

Cut his fucking cock off for fuck sakes, have some mercy on that poor man!!

I don't think he shoots loads the vast majority of the time. He's just firing air. It's like a valve releasing air or shooting one of those compressed air bottles.

“There’s nothing pleasurable about it because even though it might feel physically good — you’re completely disgusted by what’s going on.”

my sex life in one sentence

zerosum

I can't even begin to wrap my head around how agonizing that would be. Three, maybe four, in a 24 hour period, and I'm like "don't fucking touch me". Just completely spent.

It's not that difficult to just be kind of quiet is it? Or is he like ARGHHHHHH DROPPIN FUCKIN LOADS as a huge wet spot appears on his khaki pants every single time?

Damn, that made me laugh.

Of all the stupid things we get kickstarter campaigns going for, getting the best treatment for this guy is probably something i would actually be willing to fund as a fellow man.

May be those MRA idiots should focus on stuff like this and not the online pissing contests

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

Um

mantidor

I finally saw the video.

And are you people exaggerating, if anything he tries to be more discrete but its a freaking orgasm. You people act like you don' know how it is.

poor guy, seriously.

Choomp

Banned
Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

tumblr_inline_nbykp0dBhD1rwk6lo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom