• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Middle Season 7 OT - This show should get more love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaaaaaaaamn.
I wonder if they will nerd her up or keep her the popular/hot one for that dynamic. Somehow it will change sue. Or Sue will change her :p

Well

So what does her roommate, Holly (Lyndon Smith), think of all this? We won’t find out in the premiere because she doesn’t show up! “She makes Sue wait a while,” Heisler says. “And when she does come, she’s not exactly the girl Sue dreamed of. She doesn’t quite share Sue’s enthusiasm.”

Wow I remember watching this show a bit when it first came out. I remember liking it, but never really kept up with it. Can't believe it's already on it's seventh season. Time fucking flies.

Choomp

Banned
This season has been ace so far. First two episodes were so good.
I mean, I can't say I didn't see the whole shitty roommate thing coming but the Sue/Axl moment was wonderful.

'Did you know there are people that don't like America'
'Thats the first I've heard of an egg and spoon race being lame'
'Everybody READ now'
'we can do this every day if you want, my parent's don't care about me anymore'

This season has been ace so far. First two episodes were so good.
I mean, I can't say I didn't see the whole shitty roommate thing coming but the Sue/Axl moment was wonderful.
I thought maybe they made Axl visit her and take her out and I was glad I was wrong.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I tried two episodes of this show and that's about enough for me. It's According To Jim level bad 😖

Jarrod38

Really enjoyed last night's episode. Poor Sue can't poop in front of Taylor Swift. Also hope we get to see Brick's bodyguard more.

G0523

This season keeps getting better! I guess sending Sue off to college made the show feel more revitalized. I felt really bad for her though when she was crying on the phone to Frankie and Mike. It reminded me of my sister and her first time at college; she also had a shitty roommate. Brick's part was funny too. I really liked the bookmark mascot.

This week, Mike's having his mid life crisis?

12120025_10153322703428542_7509501457127889_o.jpg

Toothless

Just caught up on the last two episodes. As a guy who grew up in Northwest Indiana and is a year older than Sue, all the stuff in these past few episodes have reminded me of last year. It's also pretty funny.

Well I loved the way they finally did Brad coming out to Sue. It was lovely in fact, specially since they could have fucked it up so easily. The Axl storyline was a bit goofy, but still.

I was worried for a second that Brad was about to come out and Sue was going to think he was about to confess his love for her but instead it was a grown up moment.

Also Norm is looking better than usual these days.

'Turns out this life crap is just another distraction from death'
'They said our house is unfit for human habitation, but come on, isn't that our judgement to make?'

Also Eden Sher is super pretty with the short hair.

maxcriden

Wasn't a huge fan of the Halloween episode. I liked how one of Rusty's ideas finally worked, can always use more Norm McDonald.

Been digging the season of course, but I feel similarly. Halloween ep felt too gimmicky for me. I liked this week's T-day ep, but it wasn't the greatest. I wasn't huge on the period piece village storyline. Axel...man. It's rough seeing him like this. I want to say it went a bit far but...they have been setting it up really well so I think it was just surprising but legitimately earned. Interested to see where his character goes this season. Also, we need more Sue at college. Like, a lot more.

maxcriden

I like how they're going with it, since it seems it would have been easier to let him drift, like Hayley in Modern Family.

Oh, yeah. I'm all for it. It's just been an unexpected development. I really would like to see more of Axel's in-class college life, and Sue's college life in general.

The changes with Sean are hilarious.

Look at me abandoning this thread. Boo me.

I really like season 7. Possibly a little more than season 6, mainly cos character development! Axl finally grew up. Shame we didn't get more of Devin Levin but what you gonna dol. Sue and Brick also did great, I loved the Brick and Cindy stuff. And Mike!

If anyone was the weak leak, I'd say its Frankie.

maxcriden

Loved the season, adore the show, can't wait for the new episodes. Totally agree, -Pyromaniac-, the song was very touching. :)

G0523

The song at the end was great! It also kinda felt like a good conclusion to the series should one stop here. Of course, we won't but the show IS moving for the first time to Tuesdays this fall. Hopefully the viewers will come with. I also noticed that Frankie wasn't really that central of a character this season but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Everyone else had really great storylines this season and I hope that it continues into the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom