• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mindy Project - Season 1 |OT| Meet the new girl, Mindy (Now on Hulu!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

I just finished Season 1, some of the characters are really funny, surprisingly the show kept my interest throughout.

Grinchy

Banned
I landed on this show one night when I was eating dinner. It's just as terrible as one would expect it to be.

Dereck

I remember when they hired the nurse guy, I just don't remember when he became a regular. He's hilarious most of the time.

ivysaur12

Banned
That was one of the best episodes of the series. Loved it without reservations.

"I hurt my tricep yesterday trying to cut a steak"
"The worst place in the world is Fenway Park!!"
"Follow him... that's what Ray Ron does with me... if he didn't, I'd cheat on him"
"When you're eating you're always like... I WANT FREE PIZZA NOM NOM NOM" "oh my god"

Zoe

We need a gif of Morgan's speedo dripping on Mindy's head.

Edit: The best I could find

WmZRkb5.gif

Rarity

I haven't watched a full episode of this show, but my friend showed me a cold open of them doing "hoisties" which I thought was hilarious. Might have to give it a shot.

ivysaur12

Banned
1) Adam Pally's character is way too close to home from people I know who went to Dartmouth. He has a broster!

2) Adam Pally :( :( :(

Zoe

Great episode. Saw the breakup coming a mile away, but it still had a bit of a punch to it :(

Tucah

you speak so well
I've only seen random episodes here and there but I might have to start watching for Adam Pally.

Dereck

That hot Disney character looking woman Amanda Setton is now on the Crazy Ones. Did she just get written off this show or did she disappear?

Dereck

There's always an odd part of this show that makes me crack up a lot, this ep was when they showed Morgan's face after the "I'm a good guy" part.

i31kODpJm0uEt.gif

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
More people should be watching this. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first season but season 2's been great so far especially with the addition of Adam Pally. Gets better with each episode.

Zoe

This last one was pretty good. Completely forgot about Danny's gingerbread houses :lol

freshair

I'm surprised we don't have a S2 OT.

Danny Castellano's choreographed dance to Aaliyah is the best thing I've ever seen.

tumblr_mx9ohwZYSD1qiu8k8o1_250.gif
tumblr_mx9ohwZYSD1qiu8k8o4_250.gif

tumblr_mx9ohwZYSD1qiu8k8o6_250.gif
tumblr_mx9ohwZYSD1qiu8k8o7_250.gif

Dereck

Someone talked about how Mindy only dates white guys, I didn't notice it before but now it's getting to me.

Zoe

Someone talked about how Mindy only dates white guys, I didn't notice it before but now it's getting to me.

Supposedly she said last season that this season would show more variety in her partners, but when the obvious end goal is Danny, that doesn't mean much.

(hope that wasn't just referring to the black politician)

This was on TV last night and I was too lazy to change the channel so I watched an episode. It was alright. The part where the guy took off his pants in the pool because he thought they were gonna have sex was funny.

biggreenfeet

Neo Member
I LOVE this show! It is one of the few shows that actually makes me laugh out loud.

Loved the ep where Danny is training her and she ends up naked not once but twice. Hysterical.

Dereck

Maybe that is her taste?
Maybe so, the person I'm talking about actually is Liz Miele, she said that the show has a huge chance to integrate racial diversity into television, but instead it focuses on white America, and the protagonist being a minority was not enough. Just something I thought about, personally I don't really care but it was hard not to notice after hearing what she said.

Zoe

It really took me by surprise that it happened so fast, but they handled it well.

I'm kinda pissed that the next episode was out of order and should have come earlier in the season. I didn't know until today, but it makes so much more sense.

Anybody else seriously pissed off at
Danny dumping Mindy for the sake of friendship?
WTF?

I think it was well written enough...and it gives them a chance to try the relationship again so it doesn't just crash and burn over time and screw with the show. I was worried as hell that them kissing at the end of January would lead them toward the crash and burn but this was better.

Dereck

Decent return episode, I forget that we're still in season 2.

Odd seeing Anna Gunn on screen after the weight loss, funny plot. I'm glad the whole episode wasn't about the kiss that would have been plodding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom