• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mindy Project - Season 1 |OT| Meet the new girl, Mindy (Now on Hulu!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe

As I said in the TV thread, this felt like it was written to work as a series finale. No idea where they'll go from here.

Dereck

As I said in the TV thread, this felt like it was written to work as a series finale. No idea where they'll go from here.
I hope they'll go nowhere from here but that won't happen since they were renewed.

What's the deal? Who decides whether a show ends or not? If a show is renewed does it have to continue? Is it a contract?

Yeah, they went into this Mindy and Danny out in the open in a relationship thing WAY too fast if they think they can have another season or two.

G0523

I dunno. It didn't feel like a series finale to me. Maybe a quickie series finale if the show got cancelled. My main complaint was that aside from Mindy and Danny, no one else really had anything going on. They're all just kind of there. I find it weird that the British guy is mostly blended in with the secondary characters now, especially since he was a primary character last year. (And it doesn't help that I forgot his name either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom