• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Detailed Specs Have Been Lealed for the PS5 and Series X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbus Jr

Banned

PS5

GPU 12,6 Tflops RDNA 1,5
CPU AMD ZEN 2 @3,6Ghz
RAM 18 GB GDDR6 + 4GB DDR4
Storage SSD@5,5 GB/S 500GB
Visual/Sound Dedicated cores for RT and 3D Audio
Bandwith 576 GB/S

Series X

GPU 11,8 Tflops RdNA 1,5
CPU AMD Zen 2 @3,7 Ghz
RAM 16 GB GDDR6+4FB DDR4
Visual/Sound Dedicated RT cores
Bandwith 596 GB/S

OrionNebula

I think I remember seeing a rumour topic floating around gaf somewhere, since last may (easy to miss, always on page 1, ‘bout 1000 pages long at this point)

But this one is so convincing it needs a topic of its own

Last edited:

JaffeLion

Banned
What a load of shit. Wow.

this YouTube idiot just wants clicks. That’s it.

we should NOT give him that. Mods should close this thread and remove that link.

Shin

Banned
Article/author the video is based on: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...x-series-x-have-leaked--heres-what-they-mean/

960x0.jpg

OsirisBlack said yesterday that both platform holders are aiming for 12TF+ (screams internally like a little girl), so that would make this leak questionable.
All in all, another day another person that knows stuff, I think someone on 4Chan ran with what's out there and not a real 4Chan leak that you can't find elsewhere.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
These are the same fake specs that keep getting reported and make zero sense 🤣

I mean, they have been reported by so many sites all because a SINGLE 4channer posted them, and despite being talked about over and over people still fall for them. It’s amazing.

BRB, I’m going to make my own post. PS5 60tf incoming.

June

500gbs would be so bad, need 1tb at least.
I bought the Pro 1tb and already have to clean the drive all the time. With next gen game sizes that's only going to be more of a problem

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
500gbs would be so bad, need 1tb at least.
I bought the Pro 1tb and already have to clean the drive all the time. With next gen game sizes that's only going to be more of a problem

I have 2tb and only a third of my collection on there. I think no matter what I'll be going the external hardrive route next gen.

These are the same fake specs that keep getting reported and make zero sense 🤣

I mean, they have been reported by so many sites all because a SINGLE 4channer posted them, and despite being talked about over and over people still fall for them. It’s amazing.

BRB, I’m going to make my own post. PS5 60tf incoming.

The more and more a rumours appear then the stronger it is and closer it is to become reality

If 9 out of 10 people continue to report the same story than perhaps theres some truth beneath it compared to just one random report

Last edited:

SleepDoctor

Banned
We already have a speculation/rumor thread for our "insiders" and Microsoft and Sony champions to do battle. Let's keep it there kids.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
The more and more a rumours appear then the stronger it is and closer it is to become reality

If 9 out of 10 people continue to report the same story than perhaps theres some truth beneath it compared to just one random report

If one person lies, and 100 people repeat it, it doesn’t make it any more true.

I mean, for fucks sake people...

FOUR. CHAN.

Never mind the context makes no sense for either console.

FOUR. CHAN.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Every other leak has the SX slightly ahead of the PS5 why is this one to believed and the others fake?

Nobody knows jack shit yet

lets pretend for a minute this is true. Wouldn't these two specs be so close to eachother that they would practically speaking be almost identical in power?

xrnzaaas

Man, imagine the shitstorm if Sony would actually release the PS5 with only a 500gb SSD.

Last edited:

PaNaMa

Banned
Not threadworthy. This is another 4chan fake that's not even fair to call a rumour because its not even credible enough for that. Literally anyone can write anything anywhere at any time on the internet. Theres already a thread for speculation.

Otherwise, for tomorrow's BS fake stats of the day that someone read somewhere, a person will feel entitled to create another thread about it. Use the OT for wasting people's time like everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom