• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NX Prediction / BSpeculation / Fanxiety Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
H3aJk47.png

OH BOY

Oh boy what? Next weeks investors meeting makes things interesting regardless of what they say about NX. If they say something, great! If not, then that's pretty interesting too. Never understood why people get hyped over her tweets when they're so generalized to the point where she can't be wrong. psychics and fortune tellers use the same techniques

Oh boy what? Next weeks investors meeting makes things interesting regardless of what they say about NX. If they say something, great! If not, then that's pretty interesting too. Never understood why people get hyped over her tweets when they're so generalized to the point where she can't be wrong. psychics and fortune tellers use the same techniques

3e3.jpg

rewkol

I'm so scared to board the hype train, but I will.

If what she says is true, then I imagine this week will be interesting because of the announcement of a date, and next week the actual reveal.

If she was just talking about next week, I'd be with you, but I don't think it's a given that this week will be interesting at all.

But it's not like we've got long to wait anyway.

Peru

She said october reveal in relatively early september.

Reki

It's happening, isn't it? It had to be this week, when I have a lot of work to do for university...

On-topic:
1. Q4 2016
2. Q4 2016
3. Q1 2017
4. Pikmin (yeah, I maintain the hope even after the 3DS game).

Im looking forward to it either way. Either NX reveal is this month or we get to ignore Emily Rogers' attention whoring ways for the remainder of time.

Its win-win for me.

MoonFrog

If this ends up being true I will miss all the NX speculation / prediction threads.

Just kidding.

They won't end :).

You'll have your 'can it truly handle game X?' threads, your 'will Japanese third parties be all over NX?' threads, your 'what is the actual nature of the innards?' threads, your 'will it be a revolution or a terrible flop?' threads, etc.

sphinx

the piano man
well I guess you can't go against the flow and twitter stuff must be posted somewhere (aka, here).

at least it's emily rogers though...so there's probably something moving under water right now

I just hope my thread remains open til w get to know the answer to the three questions in the OP.

if it's these two weeks then so be it.

Just a favor: please open new threads immediately when news appear, let this thread fade into page 3 or 4 as soon as something happens

If the actual announcement ends up being this week, that would lend some credence to the Macquerrie report thread. The investor's meeting should be interesting in it's own right.

Hoping for announcement tomorrow, direct Friday.

EVH

Happening.gif and getting kinda excited.

Its now 4am in Kyoto, so in some hours we could get a Direct announcement. Im in for the 21st.

1. Q4 2016
2. Q4 2016
3. Q1 2017
4. Mario Kart

Yeah, I mostly believe the people saying there's no way it'll be delayed, but that announcement to launch window is getting super tight and there's always the possibility it'll be delayed just to move it into the new fiscal year. But whatever, I'll go with a Q1 release. As for Mario Kart, I figure there's a big single-player game in Zelda and there needs to be a big multiplayer game, too. And Smash Bros. seems to very obviously be happening, so that's a coward's answer.

NX version of RE6 deconfirmed.

Using your definition of 'fully reveal' even if it's a bare minimum reveal with more details next year .

1.- Q4 2016
2.- Q4 2016
3.- Q1 2017
4.- Diddy Kong Racing. Answering with a title that's ported from a Wii U release is too boring :p

Crunch2600

Neo Member
Depends on ease of porting really. Plus Atlus could look at Persona Q's sales as because of the Etrian Odyssey inspiration and not of the Persona brand itself, and deem that there is no market on Nintendo systems for a traditional game. Could go either way.

I would look at the success of Persona 4: Golden as the metric to base that decision on.

tebunker

Banned
She just went public.

She's putting all her cards on the table.

So when this thing is announced your twitter is gonna go from fretting over no news/announcement to foamin at the mouthh levels of excitement?

I think its great she's confident in the announcement coming.

I earnestly hope this thing lives up to people's expectations.

I still want to see you and Zhuge do a podcast BY2K

kyo2004

Since itshappening.gif... This is the most accurate prediction

1.- Q4 2016
2.- Q4 2016
3.- Q1 2017
4.- New 3D Mario/Smash 4 Remaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom