• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy XIII TRIAL VERSION Thread

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
GPsych said:
Is this serious? Japan gets it that soon? Does that leave a possibility for a US Fall release? Or are we look at next year? How long does Square usually take? One month? Two? Six?

And the rate SE's been stick to that whole worldwide release promise? lol months.

tass0

Banned
VindicatorZ said:
3442026272_8019b32a85_o.jpg

I love this screenshot, it shows some in game exploration elements and NPC conversations! It looks great, we're gonna get a whole FF with graphics like these.

Damn, that looks great. More screens please!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Cruzader said:
Didnt ppls pay 60USD to play Halo3 demo?

It came with fucking Crackdown. The FFXIII demo came with Advent Fanservice Complete

And the XII demo came with DQVIII.

A great, a great game or a shitty movie...hmmm

LiK

HK-47 said:
It came with fucking Crackdown. The FFXIII demo came with Advent Fanservice Complete

i agree with you :lol

but, FF:AC has some nice action sequences and i look forward to the additional footage ;)

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
charsace said:
Tobal and Crackdown are great games. Advent Children is a mediocre movie.

In your opinion. I loved Advent Children and found it an awesome bonus to be getting the FF13 demo with the bluray I was already going to buy. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Boulayman

Man...

The past few weeks, I have been agonizing about getting this demo or not

-Week 1: Yes
-Week 2: No
-Week 3: Yes
-Week 4: No

Week 5:
Day 1 Yes
Day 2 No
Day 3 Yes
Day 4 No
Day 5 Yes
Day 6 No
Day 7 No

But the past couple of days, it's been hell: I have been changing my mind evey single minute :lol

And I disagree that Ac is a mediocre movie. I think it's good, it even has some excellent parts (Then again I thought the Re degeneration was better than the RE movie so my taste may be a little peculiar :D )

I did buy DQ VIII for the FF XII demo ^^ . On the other hand, when I got tobal back in high school, I couldn't figure out what to do with the FF VII demo since at the time I felt JRPGs sucked. A few years later I actually played the FF VII game and realized what a fool I was :)

Boss Man

Second said:
Wtf? The FFXIII battles really don't remind me of FFXII.
Sucks that the demo costs more than an actual game, because I really need to know this for sure before I consider buying. Do not want more FFXII.

Boulayman said:
Man...

The past few weeks, I have been agonizing about getting this demo or not

-Week 1: Yes
-Week 2: No
-Week 3: Yes
-Week 4: No

Week 5:
Day 1 Yes
Day 2 No
Day 3 Yes
Day 4 No
Day 5 Yes
Day 6 No
Day 7 No

But the past couple of days, it's been hell: I have been changing my mind evey single minute :lol

And I disagree that Ac is a mediocre movie. I think it's good, it even has some excellent parts (Then again I thought the Re degeneration was better than the RE movie so my taste may be a little peculiar :D )

I did buy DQ VIII for the FF XII demo ^^ . On the other hand, when I got tobal back in high school, I couldn't figure out what to do with the FF VII demo since at the time I felt JRPGs sucked. A few years later I actually played the FF VII game and realized what a fool I was :)

It's time to take a stand dammit! :lol

Cruzader

Banned
HK-47 said:

dont matter if its shit. ppls have different tastes. i bet all the halo fans dint give a shit about a shitty game.

I can't believe I'm going to be playing this soon....

I can't believe I'll probably have to wait a year and a half for the US version of the final game...

COME TO ME, DEMO!

Aquanox

Apart from those crappy pics...

Aren't there any decent quality shots anywhere?

Hope the HD videos start poping on youtube, gt.. or even better, gamersyde soon =)

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Cruzader said:
dont matter if its shit. ppls have different tastes. i bet all the halo fans dint give a shit about a shitty game.

Still a fucking horrible comparison. Especially since it costs even more.

Also did you just call Crackdown shitty?

Cruzader said:

You probably should go ahead and turn in your gamer card. Crackdown is godly.

Anyways, why is everyone bagging on the people who bought the demo?

darkwings

Banned
StateofMind said:
Sucks that the demo costs more than an actual game, because I really need to know this for sure before I consider buying. Do not want more FFXII.

isnt it well known that FFXIII is a throwback to the older games? I thought I read that the battle system is inspired by FFIV.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
darkwings said:
isnt it well known that FFXIII is a throwback to the older games? I thought I read that the battle system is inspired from FFIV.

Actually its inspired by X and X-2, since its the same dudes

kenta

Has no PEINS
HK-47 said:
Still a fucking horrible comparison. Especially since it costs even more.

Also did you just call Crackdown shitty?
I have yet to see you post in a thread without the apparent intention to get angry or get other people angry

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
neojubei said:
Everyone bought OPM for MGS demo I know I did.

ZOE for the MGS 2 demo. Also a good game.

See why couldnt they have bundled it with a good game...damn shame

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Brave fencer for FFVIII or was that Parasite Eve? Anyway, I don't think there was an official release track for the music playing in the menu screen of those demos. It was the coolest variation of the prelude theme. I want that! I don't want to boot up the FFVII demo disc every time I want to hear it.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
kenta said:
I have yet to see you post in a thread without the apparent intention to get angry or get other people angry

What, have you only seen me in the XIII and the BiowareBethesada threads? I do plenty earnst discussion and I also come here for information, since these are the guys to ask.

So yeah, you are off based. I'm just a person that often approaches things by accentuating the negative a lot.

Synless

The wait is killing me, I've been counting this down for months now... I can't believe the day is almost upon us!!!!! Those screens look sexy too. What's that arrow pointing at lighting's arm supposed to be pointing out?

Synless

Kadey said:
Brave fencer for FFVIII or was that Parasite Eve? Anyway, I don't think there was an official release track for the music playing in the menu screen of those demos. It was the coolest variation of the prelude theme. I want that! I don't want to boot up the FFVII demo disc every time I want to hear it.
Brave Fencer and the FFVIII demo was legendary stuff right there.

Synless said:
The wait is killing me, I've been counting this down for months now... I can't believe the day is almost upon us!!!!! Those screens look sexy too. What's that arrow pointing at lighting's arm supposed to be pointing out?

I do believe he's checking out her ass.

Kadey said:

Parasite Eve had the first FFVIII trailer and I believe the Xenosaga playable demo.

Brave Fencer Musashi had the playable FFVIII demo.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Kadey said:

Brave Fencer Musashi

Top Bottom