• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeSmith

EazyB said:
I've finalized my list of things to get autographed. Since I have the luxury of driving and my car's engine light decided to go on the other day I get to drive the family van up :p

Too Human

I want my copy signed, too.

EazyB

Banned
Chinner said:
You really think bungle are going to sit there and sign them one by one?
Didn't think my sarcasm would go unnoticed...

LukeSmith said:
I want my copy signed, too.
If only Dyack would show up at PAX. He could hang with you guys. Most crowded booth EVER.

The hate of a couple peeved MLG wannabes and a million Dyack haters.

Kibbles

PAX. There should be live feeds. I'm sad.

And is there a way to make numbness go away faster? I got back from the dentist a few hours ago and my mouth is still numb, it's really bothering me. :S

EazyB

Banned
Blueblur1 said:
Holy crap. You're kidding, right Eazy? Shit, and I was contemplating taking three things with me last night and that made me feel bad.
It's not everyday you get an opportunity like this...

I was being sarcastic!!!

Thermite

EazyB said:
I've finalized my list of things to get autographed. Since I have the luxury of driving and my car's engine light decided to go on the other day I get to drive the family van up :p

The list:
Halo 3 LE
Halo 3 RE
Halo 2 LE
Halo CE
Halo edition controller
Halo Edition Xbox 1
My bricked 360
Too Human
All my cardboard Halo weapon replicas
My breast
and other unmentionables

Expect allof it to be on Ebay sometime this weekend for your purchasing pleasures. You can't afford not to buy them.

:lol :lol :lol

EazyB

Banned
Chinner said:
yes it was noticed. it seems like playing along was not the way to go. oh welz
I figured you'd pick up on it. But I was made uncertain by Swan "The Thick Skulled" der.

Honestly, I'll probably be taking along my Halo 3 LE if anything. Attending PAX in itself is like a autograph from Mr. Awesome branded on my soul.

Chinner

Banned
going to pax or anything big event like that must be cool as shit brah. would love to check out something like that, but ya know, living in europe is kind of a handicap in that regard.

swander

so are you taking a van? are you getting stuff signed? do you realise that sarcasm isn't the same as telling a joke? sorry if i'm just being all Thick Skulled!!!

the new podcast has helped make my mind up over buying the legendary pack, now i have some points to hand i can't deny myself SWAT any longer.

Chinner

Banned
i love infection, but it hurts me (in the sense of the internet - there is no real pain inflicted) to see it in the living dead playlist. just feels like theres a big missed oppotrunity with the forged maps, and some of the gametypes are just eye opening.

but on the other hand, bungle are getting better at it.

also, just completed mass effect again. fucking awesome game!!!

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
For those on my list: slight name change. Very slight. I just removed the "L" and made my GT more in tune with my GAF handle.

alisdair said:
Maybe someone already posted it: Double EXP weekend is up, and it's Infection again.

Mmm, loves me some brains. :p

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I don't think that forming a team of superstars will have the same effect that Bungie had on Halo. IMO, Halo 4 will be like the 2004 Lakers.

Frankie is Kobe

EazyB

Banned
Cap7ain Blood said:
Also eazy don't forget you entire rock band set. U will want that for sure.....also maybe any pets u may have.
Good call. After packing the van I just knew there was a lot of unused spaced left.

Thus, I've decided I'm also going to be bring my two French Mastiffs to get autographed.
DSC00191.jpg

AND... I'm off to Seattle! Cya y'all up there.

To those that can't go, I feel for ya. You guys are going to be missing out on so much awesomeness it's ridiculous. Enjoy your relatively lame weekend suckas!

Blueblur1

Hey guys! So I'm home from work and I'll be going to sleep extra early in an hour and 15 minutes. Then I'll be waking up at 4am to leave for Miami International Airport. I shall try to twitter often to chronicle The Great Journey.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
My 360 just red-ringed finally! I never thought I'd be happy about it, but it means that my warranty dispute is a moot point. They're sending me a box finally!

Hopefully I get a unit with some of the newer modifications (xenon, etc.). I'm pretty sure my box which was replaced by them in Nov. 2006 was still an original MOBO etc. This is timely considering my 3 yr. warranty will be up by the end of this year. :D

I can't wait to get back online!

Merguson

Banned
EazyB said:
Good call. After packing the van I just knew there was a lot of unused spaced left.

Thus, I've decided I'm also going to be bring my two French Mastiffs to get autographed.
DSC00191.jpg

AND... I'm off to Seattle! Cya y'all up there.

To those that can't go, I feel for ya. You guys are going to be missing out on so much awesomeness it's ridiculous. Enjoy your relatively lame weekend suckas!

Zoopictures123.jpg

Everyone, discuss.

Blueblur1

Shake Appeal said:
Is this really what we have come to?

The Official Halo 3 Thread of Post Pictures of Your Dogzzzz?
While the cat's away, the mice will play.

In other words, the big dogs are at or on their way to PAX so everyone else is goofing off. :D I should be sleeping already.

I recently started to play Halo 3 online again, and I'm hooked - even though I'm very rusty after a long, long break.

I'm actually loving Team BR on Foundry. I usually seem to rack up a lot of kills in that map.

Striker

Lé Blade Runner said:
I recently started to play Halo 3 online again, and I'm hooked - even though I'm very rusty after a long, long break.

I'm actually loving Team BR on Foundry. I usually seem to rack up a lot of kills in that map.
What's this? An actual Halo discussion post? Where's your dog pictures damnit! >:|

Kidding aside, post your guys doggie pics in the OT.

LunaticPuma said:
My 360 just red-ringed finally! I never thought I'd be happy about it, but it means that my warranty dispute is a moot point. They're sending me a box finally!

Hopefully I get a unit with some of the newer modifications (xenon, etc.). I'm pretty sure my box which was replaced by them in Nov. 2006 was still an original MOBO etc. This is timely considering my 3 yr. warranty will be up by the end of this year. :D

I can't wait to get back online!
You've been gone such a long time. I thought it ringed already. :(

Oh, damn it. Not only am I not going to PAX, but I'm going up to my uncle's house in the mountains for the entire weekend. So I'll be internetless for the duration of PAX. I fully planned on sitting here and F5ing this thread, and blueblur's twitter.

:(

Dirtbag

Seattle = wow
So pretty, so unique, so..... Emo.
Bring jackets guys! It's chilly.

Nice to finally meet you ghal, voc, Cocop! So wierd to put faces to the gamertags, mind = blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom