• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NXE PREMIUM THEME SHOWCASE

icecream

Public Health Threat
Deathsmiles theme:

f3dsls.jpg

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Crackdown Premium Theme = FUCK YES.

Releasing a premium theme for a game two years old is just pointing to a new tease for something and I fucking LOVE IT.

Staying up til 2am to download this theme.

FrankT

Domino Theory said:
Crackdown Premium Theme = FUCK YES.

Releasing a premium theme for a game two years old is just pointing to a new tease for something and I fucking LOVE IT.

Staying up til 2am to download this theme.

Andy McNamara agrees.

The release of the Crackdown Live theme pretty much confirms all the talk I have heard from my sources. I'd bet lots of money on CD2 at E3
about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

http://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc

A storm is a coming.

soldat7

DuckRacer said:
Either Crackdown 1.5/2 is coming this fall or Major Nelson is a serious asshole.
3532223860_ba28908edc_o.jpg

Crackdown has but one flaw, and one flaw only: the star is yellow in the game. :(

I've yet to buy a premium theme. I've been sorely tempted by a few, but I will buy this without hesitation. I may not ever actually use it but if I can lend my voice to the collective clamoring for a new game, then by God and Country I will.

RBH

I pretty much never consider buying premium themes, but for Crackdown, I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION!

My first and probably only premium theme.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn that crackdown theme looks slick. No ugly game title F-ing it up either. The halo 3 mythic theme is so awesome but they had to kill it but putting halo 3 at the top. smh

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
RBH said:
I pretty much never consider buying premium themes, but for Crackdown, I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION!

My first and probably only premium theme.
Feeling the same here.

RBH

There's a new Alan Wake premium theme and a new Halo 3: ODST premium theme available right now on the marketplace!!!

:O

i got Alan Wake.

Sorry for the poor quality (crappy phone camera). Awesome theme imo. At least 6 unique "friend backgrounds". Pictures dont do it justice.

0601091830.jpg

0601091831.jpg

0601091832.jpg

0601091834.jpg

Really hoping the ODST theme is ace.

I've been using the Last Day theme from Gears 2 since NXE launch and I honestly hate every NXE theme other than that (the default one included).

RBH

There's a new Perfect Dark XBLA premium theme for FREE, as well as two Final Fantasy XIII themes that are free, but not premium.

Pics of the Perfect Dark theme:

PD_My_Xbox.jpg

PD_Friends1.jpg

PD_Friends2.jpg

PD_System_Settings.jpg

PD_Game_Library.jpg

PD_Download_Videos.jpg

FrankT

Got the Alan Wake theme and there is a new AC 2 premium theme. The Alan Wake theme is one of my best yet. Love it and it just makes the game feel like it is going to be so atmospheric. The AC 2 theme I would not recommend it as it's too bright for my taste and the background pic does not change in the other areas.

A few Sam & Max theme screens. First one I've ever done... so yeah. Hopefully people like it.

theme_1.jpg

theme_2.jpg

theme_3.jpg

Kinda bummed that my Xbox DIED (4th one, E74, to boot) so I can't even buy my own damned theme.

bluemax

Banned
I'm not sure if there is an accompanying theme but one of the artists at my work was especially commissioned to do some DLC Wallpaper for Transformers on 360.

I can't post the images for obvious reasons but it's some really awesome artwork.

So support a small developer and buy the TF2 Wallpapers!

RBH

Left 4 Dead premium theme:

left_4_dead_theme.jpg

An exclusive Left 4 Dead Premium Theme is to be given away in the next issue of Official Xbox Magazine, which should be arriving with subscribers now.

OXM asks us to point out the tasteful green lighting that makes all the Xbox 360 Avatars look suitably unwell, and the ever-present hordes of the Infected behind them.

As if that wasn't enough, OXM says it's launched an all-new magazine disc interface, which brings a touch of the NXE design to your OXM experience - and even incorporates your Avatar.

Look out for OXM issue 49 for the goods.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=218399

RetroMG

Wow, I really want the Sam and Max theme and the L4D Theme. Anyone know if the L4D theme is going to be in the US magazine?

Busta1987

Neo Member
Heres my collection of themes, some of these u dont have up on this forum so thought i'd add it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_yFyDdKhDg
theres about 37 themes only showing the friends list, sorry about the poor quality but still gives u a good idea of what they look like before u buy them, cos a lot i thought where a waste of money but i didnt no untill i bought them
heres a list of whats shown in my vid-
Xtival 2009
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Theme
Banjo Kazooie Premium Theme
Banjo Kazooie N & B Theme
Banjo Kazooie N & B Twoie
Battlestar Galactica
Call Of Duty WAW Theme
Death Card Theme
F.E.A.R. 2 Premium Theme
FIFA 09 Stadiums
Fight Night Round 4
Forza 2 Peak Power
Gears of War 2- Destroyed Beauty
Gears of War 2- Bare Your Teeth
Gears of War 2- Clash
Gears of War 2- Hope Runs Deep
Gears of War 2-Last Day
Guitar Hero World Tour Theme
Halo Wars Your In Command
COD Heros Theme
Kerrang Xtival Theme
LA Lakers Theme
Nazi Zombies Theme
Ninja Blade Theme 1
Ninja Blade Premium Theme 2
Ninja Bee Premium (Kingdom For Keflings)
COD Pinup Premium Theme
RE5 Kijuju Premium Theme
Rock Band 2 Premium Theme
Saints Row 2 Premium Theme
SFIV Premium Theme
The Maw Premium Theme
Tom Clancy's HAWX Premium Theme
Tomb Raider- Underworld Premium Theme
Tomb Raider- Underworld 2 Theme
Banjo Kazooie Tooies Splendid Theme
Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise Theme

McBacon