• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NXE PREMIUM THEME SHOWCASE

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I should've gotten the Perfect Dark theme when I had the chance. That default NXE theme is getting old real fast and I don't want to pay just to give a face lift to a GUI that won't let me use the old themes I got for free without tons of obstructions. :lol

Doubt they'll give any other "premium" themes away for free.

Bioshock 2 & Splinter Cell themes are up.

Bioshock 2 is OK, slightly spoiled by the huge logo in the background. Didn't get the SC one.

SuperBowlNachos

Neo Member
Can you post a picture of the Bioshock 2 theme? I saw it today when browsing, but delayed on buying it. Dumb MS hasn't made a preview for these yet.

It would be nice if MS could add the ability to customize the text box. If we can set the box to be more transparent those theme would look great. Magic theme got some very nice artwork for background but most of the time you can't even see them because of the giant opaque text box.

New Mass Effect theme at Joystiq:
pinnacledlc05.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/photos/mass-effect-pinnacle-station-dlc-theme/2231374/

AkuMifune

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Coming Oct 1st (240 Microsoft points). Free if you have purchased all five Fallout 3 add-ons as of Sept. 22.

Microsoft will be emailing out codes for that if you bought all the DLC, correct? Anyone receive a code yet?

nodle

Keyser Soze said:
x1fz3a.jpg

Coming Oct 1st (240 Microsoft points). Free if you have purchased all five Fallout 3 add-ons as of Sept. 22.

I can't find this one anywhere to buy on Live. I thought it was due out the 1st?

Stackboy

Killer noob question, but for the life of me I can't find the option to change my theme. What area on live is it on? Since the NXE update, I have to go into the marketplace and scroll through the themes i've already bought to change it.

Stackboy said:
Killer noob question, but for the life of me I can't find the option to change my theme. What area on live is it on? Since the NXE update, I have to go into the marketplace and scroll through the themes i've already bought to change it.
My Xbox > Your Avatar Standing There > Change Theme

G0DLIKE

I can't find a single decent theme. I just want something plain and simple without the logos and characters plastered everywhere. That's too much to ask for apparently..

MCD

G0DLIKE said:
I can't find a single decent theme. I just want something plain and simple without the logos and characters plastered everywhere. That's too much to ask for apparently..
use the default ones?

The free 1vs100 theme is nice, it handles the logo thing well because it's just part of the studio, rather than being shoved in the corner somewhere.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
G0DLIKE said:
The default ones are pathetic. Nothing more than encouragement from M$ to spend up.

₥৲₡R¤$¤ƒ₮

₥ Mill sign (a thousandth / one-tenth of a cent)
৲ rupee mark (Bengal)
₡ Colón sign (used in Costa Rica and in El Salvador)
R South African rand sign
¤ Generic currency sign (used when the correct sign is not available)
$ Dollar/Peso sign
ƒ Aruban Florin sign. Formerly used for the Dutch guilder – see also florin.
₮ Mongolian tögrög sign

G0DLIKE

akilshohen said:
Try some of the SFIV themes

I can't change the background image of a premium theme and keep the rest of the theme intact, correct? I would definitely be keen on the SFIV Premium Theme 1 if I could change the Ryu SFIV logo background.

Those Bayonetta parodies look funny. Are there more like that in the actual game? I know there was
a dance that was vaguely like Space Channel 5
, but wasn't aware of things that specific.

LiK

omg, that Bayo theme is kickass. i love my Mushihimesama theme tho. but i guess i'll pick up the Bayo one with my leftover JPN points :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bayonetta theme is alright, but I kinda wish they had another one with pictures of her and the enemies and stuff, the main background is kind of boring for me.
I'm still using the Peggle theme, it's pretty cool. I hate to waste money on this kind of stuff but I might buy a Perfect Dark one in honor of the release of the game.

Top Bottom