• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Insider (@TheRealInsider)" Leaker Thread

Doczu

Aso many leakers talking about Silent Hill...

Can any of them leak anything about Hasan. I'd trust them more than any journo at this point, even if they burst the bubble and drown the dream

8BiTw0LF

Banned
MGS & Silent Hill reveal today?

Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

AREYOUOKAY?

I love MGS1 to death, but enough is enough. Remake the MSX games in 3D because they badly need updates when it comes to the gameplay.

xPYUX0U.png

HOWEVER if they can add a VR mode my mind would instantly change.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
It's great to see people with sources actually giving real info instead of "Something BIG will happen soon. Just wait!"

Draugoth

Gold Member
1. GoW was already heavily teased by Santa Monica devs yesterday
2. MGS and SH are already heavily rumored priour to this guy showing up.

Jesus fucking christ, what's up with these leakers ego

8VBwYZd.jpg

bitbydeath

1. GoW was already heavily teased by Santa Monica devs yesterday
2. MGS and SH are already heavily rumored priour to this guy showing up.

Jesus fucking christ, what's up with these leakers ego

8VBwYZd.jpg
This leak came out before State of Play was being forwarded by Santa Monica staff. Many doubted it at the time due to the message about it being focused on asian studios.

MGS and SH are heavily rumoured, this is just more fuel for the fire.

Valedix

We have another real insider... apparently.

What have they got right so far?

Forspoken Preview Drop

Ass Creed drop (Bonus: Knowing more than Jason S)

And they're endorsed by The Snitch

What's yet to come true?

GoW at SOP

Scorn

MGS

Silent Hill

the jsc tweet lmaooooo

A.Romero

The Cory Barlog + Christopher Judge retweets of the SOP announcements was allll I needed.

Plus the "and a few other surprises from Developers around the world" in the blog post announcement

Good points.

I guess the only thing that gives this account some credibility is Ubisoft stuff.

reksveks

My guess would be silent hill reveal at TGA.

As Hasan tried to make people think bluebox were making a SH game.

& Geoff & Kojima at TGA picture to show it is at the TGA?
The hirings doesn't make sense personally and suspect that the relationship with Konami will still be partially an issue. Less than 12 weeks; 82 days left.

He did say he will be at the game awards this year. Im thinking its to show his xbox game but who knows? Could be a new game announcement aswell?
Too early for the xbox game imo, I think he is going to release Overdose (which I don't think is the xbox game) and DS2 before the Xbox one.

Too early for the xbox game imo, I think he is going to release Overdose (which I don't think is the xbox game) and DS2 before the Xbox one.

I'm pretty sure overdose is the xbox game, right? It has to be.

Death Stranding 2 is his other project. I don't think that can juggle 3 projects at once. He has 2. One with Microsoft and the other with Sony.

Last edited:
The tweets about MGS and SH are ambiguous. We're talking about that Singapore/Malaysian studio doing Snake Eater or Bluepoint doing the original, rumor? Also, which Silent Hill is he talking about? Bloober or that yet unnamed/secret Japanese team that is making Sakura, which isn't Kojima Productions?

Last edited:
Top Bottom