• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Insider (@TheRealInsider)" Leaker Thread

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
count olaf GIF by NETFLIX

So funny seeing Schreier getting dumped on.

“Actually I just found out you’re right”

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

TVexperto

jason got always a hard boner when he was able to debunk a rumor ... and last few times he is like "I can ActUaLLy coNFiRm this" if he knows it, why wont he leak it? cause he is a shitty journalist in my opinion
count olaf GIF by NETFLIX

So funny seeing Schreier getting dumped on.

“Actually I just found out you’re right”

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

IhrsB9N.png

Nice to see you returned as an insider! I had assumed Zac murdered you on this camping trip! @thingscanchange :eek:
I'm not that.

Edit: the ThingsCanChange is a joke on "True Insiders" saying one thing is gonna happen(for sure) but things can change last minute....just to cover their stinky ass.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
I'm not that.

Edit: the ThingsCanChange is a joke on "True Insiders" saying one thing is gonna happen(for sure) but things can change last minute....just to cover their stinky ass.
I'm fully aware, I looked the name up and was amused, so thought I'd be playful back!

Surprised I needed to explain this haha

Last edited:

yurinka

you forgot this prediction

To be fair it could be Rise of the Ronin, announced at TGS. Or could be another new IP to be announced in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I'd ask him about MGS remake and Silent Hill, or the Abandoned guy being Kojima instead.

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

To be fair it could be Rise of the Ronin, announced at TGS. Or could be another new IP to be announced in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
I feel like if it was RON, when it was announced he would have responded to it

But who knows, leakers are pretty vague for obvious reasons

i didnt know jason was leaving thats a bummer. also why would leave the studio he created? lol

I’m def interested in hearing mroe about this…i confused as to what could have lead to him leaving considering he was so enthusiastic about it earlier in the year. Some peopel are saying he went back to to do zombies but why leave your own company to go back to Activision?

And why are so many people leaving activision to come to Deviation?

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I’m def interested in hearing mroe about this…i confused as to what could have lead to him leaving considering he was so enthusiastic about it earlier in the year. Some peopel are saying he went back to to do zombies but why leave your own company to go back to Activision?

And why are so many people leaving activision to come to Deviation?
the only explanation would be he sold the studio

Top Bottom