• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Snitch (@insider_wtf)" Leaker Thread

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Snitch is snitching on his discord

97wVuxX.png

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
When has Sony done a Monday showcase?
They used to do their E3 conferences on Monday. Ms would go on Sunday or early morning Monday and Sony would go around 6-9pm est.

That said, their smaller 40 minute shows have been on Thursdays iirc. Hopefully this means Sony’s back to having 1-2 hour shows with long gameplay demos.

They used to do their E3 conferences on Monday. Ms would go on Sunday or early morning Monday and Sony would go around 6-9pm est.

That said, their smaller 40 minute shows have been on Thursdays iirc. Hopefully this means Sony’s back to having 1-2 hour shows with long gameplay demos.

Jim Ryan told me you aren’t getting a big showcase because you’ve been a naughty anti-sony gamer this year.

How do we still not know anything?
Because Sony plans are only known to them and all these piece of media garbage that claim they are insiders they are not better than some kids claiming that their uncle works at Nintendo. When Sony reveals their showcase for this year they will claim that they broke the news.

supernova8

Banned
His "leaks" about the SOP were wrong, right? Looks like he deleted them off his twitter account.
edit: they weren't on twitter. Discord is it.

Last edited:
The fact that Sony pulled out of E3 and seems to hate communicating with its customers. They don't have a front-facing person(s) anymore and could really use one.

Business-wise, I think Jim Ryan is okay. But when it comes to PR, marketing, and customer relations......he's terrible.
This ain't chief.

Markio128

The fact that Sony pulled out of E3 and seems to hate communicating with its customers. They don't have a front-facing person(s) anymore and could really use one.

Business-wise, I think Jim Ryan is okay. But when it comes to PR, marketing, and customer relations......he's terrible.
Cats Reaction GIF by Hill's Pet Nutrition EMEA

As long as Sony communicate with their customers with new games, then they can keep their ‘front-facing person(s)’. Not to mention we’ve just had a SOP, PSVR2 impressions and a new GOW:R trailer. But yeah, terrible stuff.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
November 2018: Sony confirms it will not attend E3 2019
February 2019: Jim Ryan promoted to CEO

God damn Jim Ryan skipping E3!

yurinka

In terms of marketing and communicating they communicate way more frequently and in a way more effective way now with Ryan via their blog, YouTube channel and social media.

By doing that they also broke gaming history records (not only for Sony) in YouTube and social media in the Jim Ryan era.

Business wise Jim Ryan is the most successful console maker CEO in gaming history: they make way more revenue, have a great profit and growing in all areas. And his job is to achieve this, not to be a PR face.

Last edited:
Business wise Jim Ryan is the most successful console maker CEO in gaming history.

In terms of communicating they communicate way more frequently now with Ryan via their blog, YouTube channel and social media.

By doing that they also broke gaming history records (not only for Sony) in YouTube and social media in the Jim Ryan era.

they won't be satisfied until jim ryan wears a gamer tee and blazer on stage of a newly redone PSX.

//DEVIL//

November 2018: Sony confirms it will not attend E3 2019
February 2019: Jim Ryan promoted to CEO

God damn Jim Ryan skipping E3!
This is right. Jim has nothing to do with E3 cancellation ( even though he is the first person to cancel it) but at that time it wasn't his call.

He is however, responsible for every shit decision happened.

We are still getting first party PS4 games in 2023 .

Like fucking seriously what is the point of owning a PS5 if all the games are just enhanced ps4 games ??

MS can suck it too for that matter.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
We are still getting first party PS4 games in 2023. Like fucking seriously what is the point of owning a PS5 if all the games are just enhanced ps4 games ??

We live in a world where people STILL can't get their hands on PS5s two years after launch. There's over 100,000,000 PS4s in the wild.

Not having heavy hitter games like Horizon and God of War be cross-gen would be the dumbest decision ever. No point making them PS5 exclusives when people are still paying scalpers to get the hardware. I loved me some Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Returnal, but let's not pretend they're selling close to those other two.

Top Bottom