• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official WipeOut HD Picture Thread

acm2000

11r4und.jpg

jet1911 said:
There's one thing I don't like about the Photo Mode though. The camera is always "snapped" on a vehicle. It's almost impossible to do good panoramic shot because of this. :(

I'm pretty sure you can pan the camera.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
MightyKAC said:
Fixed for sake of accuracy and correct grammer.

Here is a better one:

Anyone with a ps3 *and a FULL HD TV* without wipeout hd is like life with out *sparkling* water.

roMonster

29gg015.jpg

2qjx66x.jpg

2pzzacw.jpg

I just started taking pictures and thought I'd share.

Quick question: How do you guys get images from you PS3 to your PC? Jump drive? SD card?

I was using a jump drive but I just figured out that if I go to tinypic.com on the PS3 browser I can upload them from there, write down the random numbers it gives the image then just link them here.

Why didn't anyone tell me this!? D:

Zabka

roMonster said:
I was using a jump drive but I just figured out that if I go to tinypic.com on the PS3 browser I can upload them from there, write down the random numbers it gives the image then just link them here.

Why didn't anyone tell me this!? D:
You should make a TinyPic account and save yourself some trouble. It's a great, free service.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
If anyone is interested enough to post more pics it would be appreciated. I've been seeing more pop up in the OT so I figure I would pass the word on. Will be back in a day to post my latest few. Game looks even better post patch

Funny thing is I think the game looks almost as good as these post processed shots now with the new patch. Awesome stuff, looking over the thread again.

Afrikan

Red Blaster said:
I specifically tried to make some of these subtle enough to work as wallpapers but the camera options are too damn limited.

wohd_20081005_214029jpg.jpg

I hope its true about Sony Liverpool working on that rumored game...."The Protector" is it?

I can only imagine how it would look O_O

LiquidMetal14

My original post with these had them downsized. I got them to display the way I want to (thanks to flickr) so enjoy, again.....

3442461575_6e9a97b39b_o.jpg

3442461509_f3367df6d9_o.jpg

3443277778_58649819e3_o.jpg

3442461277_94329133b6_o.jpg

3443277612_dda008503c_o.jpg

This one has a nice FFVIII vibe going.....
3443277550_a3d1206074_o.jpg

3442461001_6c2bcacb05_o.jpg

Haunted

Jesus Fuck, those are incredible, guys. Photomode or not, this game looks hot. Definitely one of my favourite racers this gen.

LiquidMetal14

Haunted said:
Jesus Fuck, those are incredible, guys. Photomode or not, this game looks hot. Definitely one of my favourite racers this gen.
The new patch seemed to add more post processing. It feels like the game looks more CG like. It doesn't look as rough and it's a nice 1080p orgy on the eyes. Zone mode looks stunning, especially after I upgraded to a 42" plasma (from a 32" LCD).

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Per LiquidMetal's requests :p

1gnpya.jpg

2dllwsj.jpg

fncxgp.jpg

a2442c.jpg

2njv6eh.jpg

Didn't add any effects...like the raw source material. Though arguably it doesn't do it full justice since they don't convey the motion-related effects you see when playing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. The digital photo options in Wipeout seems pretty limited, but I like how this one turned out:

wohd_20090723_173857.jpg

Meanwhile I was trying to do an "over the camera, leaving it behind" shot, but failed hard:

wohd_20090723_174524.jpg

Haunted

The new Zone Battle and Detonator modes are the shit. As if Sony Liverpool made them just for the photomode. :D

Top Bottom