• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 - New Gameplay Footage Released Before Embargo

The 'heartbreaking bump' comments were because we all assumed this was some fresh news on the game.

But don't grumble too much at the dude who bumped it; he thought it was a new trailer (even though it's dated 5th March!) and asked if this was the right place to put it - which, to be fair, is understandable as we don't have a dedicated place for news or updates on these games until an OT is created close to launch.

That, and the trailer sounds awesome in Japanese. Galahad sounds so classy!

People in here were referencing the layoffs (roughly fifty people) at Sony Santa Monica and Stig Asmussen's departure from the company because of Ready at Dawn and SSM's close working relationship.

I just bundled the other recent departures into a post about how talented people are leaving.

Stig most definitely had nothing to do with "The Order 1886," this is Ready At Dawn's game, SSM are producing it.

Why are you bringing up a couple of people leaving Sony in this thread? Richard Lemarchand (Lead Designer) left Naughty Dog after UC3 shipped, did Naughty Dog crumble to its knees and The Last of Us became a failure? Devs come and go.

Indeed, heartbreaking bump. I want more glorious footage.

Stig most definitely had nothing to do with "The Order 1886," this is Ready At Dawn's game, SSM are producing it.

Why are you bringing up people leaving Sony in this thread?

Indeed, heartbreaking bump. I want more glorious footage.

Because Sony's sky is falling without the power of the cloud to hold it up.

Who the hell knows? It's certainly tiresome, though.

Top Bottom