• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The parents of the girl I'm seeing wants me to propose to her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hulkamania-owns-you said:
don't get married first off.

you are to young and have to settle your life and career before ANY woman.

also if she flat out won't do anals, she is immature and that just cements not getting married.

she has to atleast try it. also it is a womens duties at certain times of period and pregnacy to give bj's and anals to satisfy the man.

allot of these bitches don't know that this generation because females are getting bigger mouths and listening to the crap they see on tv.

Banhammer of justice strikes again!

*You are definately not mature enough to get married, do the girl and her parents a favor and break it off.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
She already said something to her mom about, and how she didn't know how to bring it up, so they offered to have this "private conversation" with you.

Meier

Slo said:
These people sound like terrible judges of character. Why would they want their daughter to marry a spineless wuss who needs the internet to make all his important life decisions for him?
Dude... DUDE! Percy avatar is bad enough, at least pick one while he is on your team! Other than that, this earns an 11 out of 10.

Slo said:
These people sound like terrible judges of character. Why would they want their daughter to marry a spineless wuss who needs the internet to make all his important life decisions for him?

Just came to say this was fucking flawless.

KTallguy

Banned
CcrooK said:
Sounds like a threesome with the wife and daughter. -wink wink-

Does the wife do anal?

After all: "she has to atleast try it. also it is a womens duties at certain times of period and pregnacy to give bj's and anals to satisfy the man. allot of these bitches don't know that this generation because females are getting bigger mouths and listening to the crap they see on tv".

So probably the wife would already have enough "real world experience" for this.

Note: :lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LuCkymoON said:
Her parents asked you to marry her....they are financially obligated to care of her.... So what’s wrong with her? Is she mentally handicap?

Some parents take an interest in what their kids are doing.

Most likely they brought it up with the daughter already and what not..

mj1108

Slo said:
:lol :lol :lol
Holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom