• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The secret door to nowhere in Castlevania: Rondo of Blood...and other great gaming mysteries?

"Hey boss, our deadline for submitting that RC build is coming up, but we still got some bugs to fix and then there's this little hidden room that we never finished. What shall we do?"
"Fuck that room, fix the bugs and send it to QA"

kiphalfton

In every GTA game, 95% of the buildings are locked. It's so weird and spooky. Like why are the doors locked.

Last edited:

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
As a kid I played maniac mansion to death on the NES (still my favorite NES game ever), I’ve always wondered where the stairs went in the library

Si5pJLX.gif

Found out decades later that the room is modeled after the sky walker ranch library / archive (this was a lucasfilms game) and was meant to be an homage. Drove me crazy cause I thought I was missing out all these years.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
At first I was gonna post something snarky like my cousin, whose dad worked for Nintendo, told me that if you bring Relm to sketch a Dinosaur with Gogo in the party you have a 1/256 chance to bring General Leo back to life if you bring Terra to his grave, or something dumb like that.

But then I remembered Shadow Zero in Secret of Mana, which actually -is- a legit game mystery and drove me nuts as a kid, so I'm sorry.
What is this in SoM? Never heard of it. Please elaborate

Top Bottom