• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Shield 6/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

retardboy

Wow! Good ep! Wonder what's going to happen to the team after this... And if Aceveda is laying off after he looked into the empty locker. Geez... Just saw the preview... Looks like the team is gonna be dead... Lem wants a transfer and Shane seems to be going crazy. Good stuff!

AssMan

Banned
I can't believe more people hasn't repsond to this thread. It IS the best cop drama ever produced.

Anyway, Lem is losing it. I feel sorry for him, but I'd do the same thing. Seems like Acevada is on the strike team's ass, and we'll see if they can take out that long haired Armenian who's cutting everyone's foot. Most likely the strike team will get away with some how. There is a season 4 coming. =)

SFA_AOK

Just watched it and: wow.

"And if Aceveda is laying off after he looked into the empty locker"

Was that on the preview for next week's? I'm not sure what you mean...

Felt sorry for Lem, tbf it took big brass ones to do what he did. They've all been so focussed on getting the money train stuff sorted, destroying it was never an option and maybe it should have been. Let's face it, The Shield could be called "How the strike team get out of one bad situation into another one that's even worse."

Fuck knows where it's going from here. One more episode left? Gutting :( A great, great show.

retardboy

SFA_AOK said:
Just watched it and: wow.

"And if Aceveda is laying off after he looked into the empty locker"

Was that on the preview for next week's? I'm not sure what you mean...

Well, Shane gave him the key right? The storage locker is empty because they moved the stuff to a different one a long time ago. I'm assuming Aceveda is going to check it out to see if he's hiding money in there.

SFA_AOK

retardboy said:
Well, Shane gave him the key right? The storage locker is empty because they moved the stuff to a different one a long time ago. I'm assuming Aceveda is going to check it out to see if he's hiding money in there.

Ahh OK, I thought you were saying he had looked in the locker, I didn't remember that on the episode so I thought maybe it was on the trailer for next week's :)

They can stick some stuff in there before Aceveda turns up to corroborate Shane's storage. Quick thinking from Shane! :)

Actually, I thought that part was a little bit suspect... Why would Shane get Vic and the boys round when Aceveda had just been there - he could've been nearby watching for any activity. OR heading to the locker. Or waiting for them to go to the locker...

Guess they just lucked out. Or not, seeing as Lem went nuts :p

Scoobert

I thought they changed storage places and didn't give Shane the key because of his fiance? So I'm guessing what he gave Acevado was the key to the old storage.

Ryu

Mara, Shane's wife (at least I think that's what her name is), used the key to the locker before to get that money to her mother and after that, they moved it and Shane never told her where, but Shane still had a year lease on the locker so he kept the key anyways even though they moved the money elsewhere. Giving Aceveda the key just showed they had nothing to hide in regards to that locker. Smart move on their part. Interesting how the cops are always one step behind and the Armenians seem to be one step ahead at this point, especially with what happened after this episode.

I can't wait till next week. I had to pull this one off of BT because I missed it Tuesday night, but I won't miss this coming Tuesday's for certain. It's going to be great stuff. I know one of these guys are going to end up dead, but it's just a question of when. With Lem asking for a transfer though, I can only assume it's going to be him.

SFA_AOK

Ryu said:
Mara, Shane's wife (at least I think that's what her name is), used the key to the locker before to get that money to her mother and after that, they moved it and Shane never told her where, but Shane still had a year lease on the locker so he kept the key anyways even though they moved the money elsewhere. Giving Aceveda the key just showed they had nothing to hide in regards to that locker. Smart move on their part. Interesting how the cops are always one step behind and the Armenians seem to be one step ahead at this point, especially with what happened after this episode.

*slaps forehead*

Of course!

SyNapSe

Ryu said:
I can't wait till next week. I had to pull this one off of BT because I missed it Tuesday night, but I won't miss this coming Tuesday's for certain. It's going to be great stuff. I know one of these guys are going to end up dead, but it's just a question of when. With Lem asking for a transfer though, I can only assume it's going to be him.

I only was able to catch about 15 minutes of this weeks episode.. Can you link me to where you we're able to watch the whole episode? In PM if necessary. :/ I MUST see it before next week.

Damn, the Shield OWNZ.. seems like a short season tho, especially considering it took so long to come out.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
This season has actually been 15 episodes, 3 episodes longer than the previous 2 seasons. But yeah, it flew by. It always does. Best show on television, hands down. It's a damn shame that it doesn't get nearly the attention it deserves. Everything about it is so right.

I'm fucking psyched/broken hearted about the finale. This season has been so very good. I don't want it to end. I've got a feeling we're going to get a monster cliffhanger, and the 10 month wait or whatever until Season 4 is going to be excrutiating (oh wait, it's always an excrutiating 10 months). But I won't think about that. I kind of hope they ditch Shane's dumb, bucktoothed ass. That bitch who's his wife is going to be nothing but trouble in the future.

Oh, and what they did to Tavon? :( Horrible. Poor guy. I hope he knocks Shane's teeth down his throat for him.

AssMan

Banned
Vic told Lem to tell Tavon that he hit Maura in the eye. That way Tavon can say that he fell asleep during the wheel and he crashed. Tavon balled his eyes out when he thought he hit Maura, and Lem got pissed. Lem is my boy. I hope he does the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom