• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The spider outside my house caught a snake in its web

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rule is to let one spider exist in the house. If I see multiple webs, whichever has the most bugs has won, the others have got to go. Outside is the same rule. So one spider inside, one out. Anything else gets BURNED.

Crayolan

HtaV95x.gif

This is oddly attractive...

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Sadly...

My daughter invited her friends over to see it and they felt bad for the snake and buried it.

I too was interested in seeing what happened.

Oh, you're fucked then. You just took the spider's biggest fest that it would have in its entire life. You think you and your family get to walk scot free out of this? Think again. That motherfucker is going to get into your ear at night and lay it's motherfucking eggs in there and then you'll know what it felt, you'll know what true grief is.

"If I find a serial killer in my house, I let him stay because he kills trespassers."

Best analogy in the history of GAF, right here.

Litan

Yup. Some just HAD to post that bird and spider pic, right? RIGHT?

Sick bastard.

And I knew it was coming...and still scrolled down the page...

JESUS CHRIST!! It wasnt the post above me when I posted this!!

WTF! Its following me now!?!?

Fuck this thread.
Here, this should make you feel better:
auQuCDg.jpg

Zubz

Banned
I love snakes, but I can't help but be proud of that spider! Assuming the spider can find a way to start eating the snake, it should be set for weeks!

... Too bad it's just an animal and will either neglect the snake and continue to hunt, or will gorge until its death from overeating because of its instincts.

oti

Banned
We have a house near a mountain in rural Greece and I once saw a kitten (not a cat, a kitten) eating a snake.

Markoman

Just yesterday, came home drunk, went into the bathroom to take a relaxed shit just to find out there's the largest Spider I've ever seen irl sitting on the wall accross the room.

The most uncomfortable shit I've taken in a while.

Told that bitch, she better leave through that open window where she came from otherwise
she will meet my vacuum cleaner next morning. I think she got it.

Talking to a spider...how low can you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom