• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Worldwide Livestream [*Over*]

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*yawns* Wow, this song is boring. Normally Linkin Park is worse than this, but this is just making me tired.

~Kinggi~

Banned
666666666l1dlc.png

9d5f75d51cb5a83be7526721eda5a5c7

IT'S FUCKING VOLGIN?! LOOK AT HIS LEGS!!

OMFG !!!!!

Oh shit, u done it. Also, that was psycho mantis fucking with Snake's mind and whales and shit.

HIDEOOOOOOOOOOO

The_Monk

Weather you like or not Linkin Park weather you like MOH Warfighter or no real War Sucks.

It's very sad to all the people that lose someone at war. My old man went there, survived, built a family, raised a home, two kids, a boy and a girl and today he's here. Not to tell the story but to live in peace with us.

Well done dad I'm proud old man.

Nekrono

I mean... it's a CG trailer.

No different than the CG opening to Dark Souls 1.

No man, from what I could tell the quality seems way up there with "AAA games", previous Souls games lack a bit on the CG department, not to say it's bad because their cinematics are great but the quality is not as good as others.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I have to say that so far despite some cringeworthy moments this year isn't that bad (and of course as I type this Linkin Park started playing).

"Medal of Honor Warfighter is a shitty game that trivializes the work of our armed forces like every other shitty war FPS. Here is a shitty band singing an equally shitty song to go along with the shittiness"

Top Bottom